Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PorousCO and PhoenixCO are merged cuz we got the same IP

Discussion on PorousCO and PhoenixCO are merged cuz we got the same IP within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow PorousCO and PhoenixCO are merged cuz we got the same IP

Hey people PorousCO and PhoenixCO are Merged cuz we got the same IP we

are both using Net Service so i contacted them to use something else but they

said why we dont merg we got the site and u got the forum, so i said yea ok

sure.

So Here Is The Website:

And Here The Forum:
Old 08/16/2008, 23:23   #2

Thx for posting i was gonna do that to but you already did it
Old 08/16/2008, 23:47   #3

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
You are the same person,just admit it. Brainless post came one minute after you made this thread,and he "gets" all suprised that u posted it. lol
Old 08/17/2008, 00:00   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by emildayan1 View Post
You are the same person,just admit it. Brainless post came one minute after you made this thread,and he "gets" all suprised that u posted it. lol
is it not possible that i told him to check epvp?

look i dont want to merg with phoenixco-.- but they got the same ip cuz we got both wireless internet and we are both using Net Service so what can i do
Old 08/17/2008, 00:02   #5

Quote:
are you retarded ? why would 1 guy make 2 priv servers and then say it got merged ? why would he wanna pay double to keep the server up ? swear, bare dumb..

Dowloading the new server now btw,Think-Fast got some advice for me,since im new and all ? XD
Old 08/17/2008, 01:38   #6

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
SkyLighter,then u are a noob. BrainLessX was hated all around elitepvpers,then he probally made a new acc ( Think-Fast ) ,and using OLD source of his other server (phoenixco),and he just say he merged the 2 servers to get old players of PhoenixCO to his "new" server,well not new but different names and think no1 will notice
Old 08/17/2008, 02:18   #7

Quote:
SkyLighter,then u are a noob. BrainLessX was hated all around elitepvpers,then he probally made a new acc ( Think-Fast ) ,and using OLD source of his other server (phoenixco),and he just say he merged the 2 servers to get old players of PhoenixCO to his "new" server,well not new but different names and think no1 will notice
are u that stupid? you even didnt look to the server info PhoenixCO is using the source that we are using now and not the old PhoenixCO source with all crappy bugs, look if there was a way that i can choose a other IP from Net Service i did it but i cant.
Old 08/17/2008, 03:46   #8

elite*gold: 20
#Evolution = BrainlessX = Think-Fast.

BrainlessX was made the same month "PhoenixCO" came out.
Think-Fast was made the same month "PorousCO" came out.

All Accounts have posted NUMEROUS threads about a new server.
All Accounts mysteriously "die" once the successor takes control. Have we heard from #evolution? No. Because he used BrainlessX and now, here we go, Think-Fast is the successor of BrainlessX.

Merged? Perfect story to cover up same crappy server.
Also, I think he made the plan of "merging" after I pointed out the URL of PheonixCO was on "iconquer.ic.funpic.org" with a co.cc iframe cover up.

Same IP? LOL? ISN'T THAT JUST A DEAD GIVEAWAY? He only said "we have the same IP because we are on same service" bullcrap because someone found out PhoenixCO's server was hosted on the iConquer Server because the IPs were the same.

Net Service? LOL?

edit: And now you are trying to be a girl. How sad.
Old 08/17/2008, 04:00   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetterX View Post
#Evolution = BrainlessX = Think-Fast.

BrainlessX was made the same month "PhoenixCO" came out.
Think-Fast was made the same month "PorousCO" came out.

All Accounts have posted NUMEROUS threads about a new server.
All Accounts mysteriously "die" once the successor takes control. Have we heard from #evolution? No. Because he used BrainlessX and now, here we go, Think-Fast is the successor of BrainlessX.

Merged? Perfect story to cover up same crappy server.
Also, I think he made the plan of "merging" after I pointed out the URL of PheonixCO was on "iconquer.ic.funpic.org" with a co.cc iframe cover up.

Same IP? LOL? ISN'T THAT JUST A DEAD GIVEAWAY? He only said "we have the same IP because we are on same service" bullcrap because someone found out PhoenixCO's server was hosted on the iConquer Server because the IPs were the same.

Net Service? LOL?

edit: And now you are trying to be a girl. How sad.

Look i dont know if brainlessx and #evolution are the same person ok but im not 1 of those persons and if you read good you know that we are using Net Service and that is why we got the same ip but i think that iconquer = phoenixco cuz i checked the website u posted but its not our website i can do anything about it and when we can get a new ip from net service we go away at phoenixco
Old 08/17/2008, 04:27   #10

Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by Think-Fast View Post
Look i dont know if brainlessx Liar and #evolution are the same person ok Not ok, they are, and so're you but im not 1 of those persons people, dumbass, people and if you read good you know that we are using Net Service Or your just all the same person and all dumbasses, I'm noticing you all share the dumbass quality and that is why we got the same ip Yeah, and I get my marijuana for free. but i think that iconquer = phoenixco and I think that you = dumbass cuz i checked the website u posted but its not our website Right... i can do anything Aaaah! If you could do that it'd be end of the world about it and when we can get a new ip Get a new brain from net service we go away at phoenixco
I figure I might aswell state the "Hybrid Programming Theory" right now;

1. All good programmers can be of either the male of female gender
2. All females who're good programmers are mostlikely ****-ugly
3. Most people will never be on par with some people, because they lack the ability to acquire and use "common knowledge" the same way certain people (i.e. myself) do.
4. You (Brainless, Evolution <-- person, not the theory, Think-fast) suck
Old 08/17/2008, 05:50   #11

There seems to be a bit of confusion here. Perhaps a little technology dive can clear things up. An ISP (unless they just plain fail) will not give out the same IP to two different computers. And before you go saying someone can take your ip, if someone attempts to modify their ip and it is already taken they will get an ip conflict and will be removed from the service until it is rectified because it would be impossible to tell which one it was going to (unless they wanted to check packet frames for mac addresses, but those can be faked). So please, do not speak of such things without an understanding of them =)
Old 08/17/2008, 05:52   #12

Received Thanks: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyLighter View Post
are you retarded ? why would 1 guy make 2 priv servers and then say it got merged ? why would he wanna pay double to keep the server up ? swear, bare dumb..

Dowloading the new server now btw,Think-Fast got some advice for me,since im new and all ? XD
LMAO!!! You are saying that it costs to keep a server up?! All you need is a computer (server) and a monthly (annually) payed bandwidth...LMAO!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Think-Fast View Post
are u that stupid? you even didnt look to the server info PhoenixCO is using the source that we are using now and not the old PhoenixCO source with all crappy bugs, look if there was a way that i can choose a other IP from Net Service i did it but i cant.
Are you dead serious -_-
Your saying that 2 people on completely different computers have the same IP...
LMAO!!!! WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!
I must flame you on this, as you are completely incomprehensible to the computer. When you pay for internet, your router/modem is assigned an IP. When there are 2 computers connected to that router/modem, they go through that IP gateway to connect to the internet.
When 2 completely different people pay for internet, they get seperate details for the product and both get modems/routers. They are assigned 2 different IP addresses.

If you are 2 completely different people from somewhere else on the world and are using the same IP Addresses then you will receive an IP Address Conflict.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiyoal
Question: What Is an IP Address Conflict?

Answer: An IP address conflict occurs when two computers on a LAN (local area network) or the Internet have been assigned the same IP address. IP conflicts between two computers normally render either one or both of them unusable for network operations.
In conclusion, you are an idiot who has failed as a person to understand and "woo" people on the internet.

Hiyoal = Pure Ownage against Think-Fast/BrainlessX/Evolution

Next Time,

Hiyoal
Old 08/17/2008, 05:56   #13

No guys you dont understand what i mean We got both different IPs but 84.25.90.214 is just a kind of IP Domain like .co.cc for a website 84.25.90.214 is the standart free ip domain from net service for germany, holland and belgie and i come from belgie and hes from holland you can choose more ips but you need to pay for a other its the only free ip from net service i hope you guys understand what i mean.
Old 08/17/2008, 05:57   #14

like a IP Mask it steals someones ip and u can use it only this is an domain (A free ip domain)
Old 08/17/2008, 06:26   #15

Received Thanks: 1,066
LOOOOOL!!!!

How come then that phoenix-conquer.com's IP Address given is not the same as co.cc's IP Domain?! Because co.cc does not spoof IP's for websites, it just redirects.

Quote:
Host of the IP: Whois
Host IP [?]: 58.121.85.222 [Whois]
IP address country: Korea, Republic of
IP address state: Seoul-t'ukpyolsi
IP address city: Seoul
IP address latitude: 37.566399
IP address longitude: 126.999702
ISP of this IP [?]: Hanaro Telecom
Organization: Inc.
Local Time of this IP country: 2008-08-17 13:15
Quote:
IP address [?]: 84.25.90.214 [Whois]
IP address country: Korea, Republic of
IP address state: Seoul-t'ukpyolsi
IP address city: Seoul
IP address latitude: 37.5663
IP address longitude: 126.9997
ISP of this IP [?]: Hanaro Telecom
Organization: Inc.
Host of this IP: [?]: cp768655-a.landg1.lb.home.nl [Whois]
Local Time of this IP country: 2008-08-17 13:18
Quote:
Host of the IP: Whois
Host IP [?]: 116.124.128.227 [Whois]
IP address country: Netherlands
IP address state: Limburg
IP address city: Heerlen
IP address latitude: 50.9000
IP address longitude: 5.9832
ISP of this IP [?]: Essent Kabelcom B.V. B.V.
Organization: @Home Benelux
Local Time of this IP country: 2008-08-17 06:13
That proves that your IP Address given is the same as the owner of phoenix-conquer, even with a co.cc domain. And co.cc domains only transfer the website query to the actual website. They do not all have the same IP Addresses as the free domain...NOOB!!
LMAO!!! PWNED!!

Hiyoal