Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AcidCO, The best freaking server ever (Hey, I coded HybridCO!)

Discussion on AcidCO, The best freaking server ever (Hey, I coded HybridCO!) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 09/04/2008, 22:57   #61

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
If you took time to read the forums you'd notice people are saying the site is wrong about the status...
Old 09/04/2008, 23:57   #62

elite*gold: 0
lol seems like its always right to me
Old 09/05/2008, 18:33   #63

its cool server
Old 09/05/2008, 21:52   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by pojo View Post
lol seems like its always right to me
The problem with server status checking in any web-developing language is this: it is not ALWAYS accurate. Different things can effect the accuracy of its readings. As far as the server being offline often, try to understand this, from a coders point of view; online time vs. coding time. For a line of code to be implemented properly, the server must come down. When a server is being developed, the coding is changed and added to often. This means, a test server will not be online 24/7; but it will be online often enough to TEST for bugs and errors.
Old 09/05/2008, 23:09   #65

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by taguro View Post
The problem with server status checking in any web-developing language is this: it is not ALWAYS accurate. Different things can effect the accuracy of its readings. As far as the server being offline often, try to understand this, from a coders point of view; online time vs. coding time. For a line of code to be implemented properly, the server must come down. When a server is being developed, the coding is changed and added to often. This means, a test server will not be online 24/7; but it will be online often enough to TEST for bugs and errors.
Actually the IP is just wrong on the checker on site XD, as for the up/down time, the servers down for like 10 minutes tops each day (like 3 minutes for a maint?).
Old 03/06/2009, 11:28   #66

when i Logg in the First Server in AcidCO it tells me a Message that means i cant logg in or i didnt Activate my account