Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PhoenixCo Is Searching 1 Good Coder! Spider Is Gonna Get Married So He Dont Have Time

Discussion on PhoenixCo Is Searching 1 Good Coder! Spider Is Gonna Get Married So He Dont Have Time within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 08/02/2008, 06:17   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 8,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by emildayan1 View Post
Lies ? You havent coded 1.5 years,fo sure. Remember,we started at the same time,even tho im way above your skills currently. You coded for about 6 months,max 8-9. Stop lying dude.
If i were you i would seriously not say anymore, for aslong as i have known u lets say a year.. You have done nothing but ask me to fix things for you atleast hiyoal asks me to teach him how things are done, i would say Hiyoal has much better knowledge in coding on his own then you do considering you always need someone to do all your work for you to take the credit. You message me sometimes saying "Im getting better now i made an npc spawn" when the source already has npc spawning you just need to add it to the database, and for aslong as i have known Hiyoal Lets say about 1.5 years he has always been dedicated and hard working on which ever he is trying to accomplish.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/02/2008, 06:26   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainlessX View Post
well we will see it about hiyoal ^^ if he have good skills then hes the new coder but many people said to me that hes trying to get sources
Who said that?! I have never ever stollen anyone elses source and I was the one who tried to stop LightRuler from stealing sources.
Im not a mod just for some unknown reason, I dont steal...Thats for sure.
Please find just 1 thread where someone has said that I have stolen ANYTHING

@Emme
Maybe I need to refresh your memory a bit Emme. Who was the one who made an AutoLeveller which supported 5 clients,included auto-reconnect (even though it was a clickbot, it worked), AutoClicker, Client Close Timers, Shutdown Timers, Background Guard/Pet leveller, Background Water Skill Leveller, Background Intensify Leveller and XP Skill Spammer?!?!

I think it was....Umm...ME!!

And who was the one who made Itemtypes until patch 5016 because he created the concept and put it into a Itemtype converter?! Also, he didnt use anyone elses source to include and made it completely by himself!?!

I think that was...ME ASWELL!!!!

You really are pathetic the way you get people to run around for you, helping you out with little code examples and then announcing "OMG, I am so GOOD because I made RB for a Private Server!!"
Seriously, all that takes is changing DB values, Sending packets to the client to make ure lvl 15 and changing items back to level 15. Also, giving yourself Attribute points which is just included in the database, and once again, read by the server to then send packets to the client to tell it that it has however many Attribute points.

O yea, one last thing...Never again insult me straight on when it comes to programming and you cant support your arguement. Remember, I was much more pro when u started programming...k? Thats also including now

Hiyoal

P.S anyways everyone, ive said my bit
#OnTopic
Old 08/02/2008, 14:31   #18

Pwnt
Old 08/02/2008, 15:07   #19

Received Thanks: 2,882
Quote:
well we will see it about hiyoal ^^ if he have good skills then hes the new coder but many people said to me that hes trying to get sources
I couldn't even find where Hiyoal quoted for this message but I figure I might as well say that I let Hiyoal watch me code, and he's never stolen anything from me.
Old 08/02/2008, 15:07   #20

@hiyoal: ooh well if you stil want to work for us then just add the email ^^
Old 08/03/2008, 05:02   #21

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,161
Hiyoal - You ARE better at me at coding programms etc,but hell no at C# conqueronline private server coding,atleast not what ive seen. Yes,from the very first weeks of my coding,I bough futures,pretty crappy source,I was an total noob,havent we all been sometime? I remember,you ( hiyoal ),told me that future taught you the basics of C# some days ago,then you said you would learn me. So who are you actully tricking Hiyoal? Why not say the truth right away.

Future,I came to you about the first month(s) of my coding. I actully never spoke to you this year,except when I wondered if you knew how to make a acc register page,because I have no knowledge what so ever in that kind of stuffs. My point is,I know hiyoal is famous and he is actully good at cooding programs,bots,hacks and blabla,but when we were in same coding team,wohoohoho,no comments.
Old 08/03/2008, 07:15   #22

I NEED SUm1 2 PLEASE HELP, LOL I JUST NEED HELP SWITCHING THE SOURCE. LOL PLEASE ANY1.. EMAIL ME AT or come to our site ty i really appreciate it
Old 08/03/2008, 12:44   #23

Sry?
Thts a Thread about OUR server not about your post it at a other thread or make one -.-
Old 08/20/2008, 08:36   #24

WTF!!!TELL ME SOME HACKS THAT WORK FOR *** SAKES.I'm sick of people hacking, trying to kill me.Plz i ask of you kind people to give me some hacks that work....the ones u gave me have errors!!!!.
Old 08/20/2008, 08:40   #25

Email me at for some hacks. I will pay with plus 12 stones, your choice Sr.
Old 08/20/2008, 17:31   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by leavemealone View Post
If i were you i would seriously not say anymore, for aslong as i have known u lets say a year.. You have done nothing but ask me to fix things for you atleast hiyoal asks me to teach him how things are done, i would say Hiyoal has much better knowledge in coding on his own then you do considering you always need someone to do all your work for you to take the credit. You message me sometimes saying "Im getting better now i made an npc spawn" when the source already has npc spawning you just need to add it to the database, and for aslong as i have known Hiyoal Lets say about 1.5 years he has always been dedicated and hard working on which ever he is trying to accomplish.
wow such a long time since ive seen that avatar...
Old 08/21/2008, 15:28   #27

what the **** brainless we arent searching for coders! btw: you quited so how can you know it?