Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem Making 5355 More Detailed With Pic.

Discussion on Problem Making 5355 More Detailed With Pic. within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem Making 5355 More Detailed With Pic.

Can anyone see anything from that that I might of messed up.. my hamachi looks weird but I dont know if its that..

Sorry for posting this question twice I hope I dont get banned I just wanted to give a better detail about what issue im going through.. My logging at account server can stay jammed there for like 1 hour if I leave it.

If you see anything that might be causing it from not working please reply :P thanks. And if you want to see other picture to see if everythign is done right i will upload it.

And the client says conquer 2.0 but i downloaded a fresh client from the website and then patched it to 5355 so it has the right version.. I can't figure it out I believe I did everything right. Im using 64bit and windows 7 so I dont know if hellmouth is compatible with it...

And I notice that when I log into the account server on the server program thing it doesn't say nothing like example Shawnnnn has logged in. So maybe this gives a idea what I missed or messed up.
Old 11/11/2011, 05:19   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
The Cipher (look it up) changed for the game server. The Password Cipher also changed (which is where it's getting stuck).
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2011, 05:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
The Cipher (look it up) changed for the game server. The Password Cipher also changed (which is where it's getting stuck).
**** well nice to hear a strong answer but I tried googling this and searching through elitepvpers and I can't find anything related to 5355 server and cipher.

I dont wanna push this but do you have maybe the info to this so I could change it?

I really appreciate that you replied.
Old 11/11/2011, 07:30   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
use the proper client version and it will work just fine.

It was something like 5350 that source was intended for. You said you auto patched using release on their website which means you're closer to 5550 now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2011, 07:48   #5

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by SagabDarkness View Post
**** well nice to hear a strong answer but I tried googling this and searching through elitepvpers and I can't find anything related to 5355 server and cipher.

I dont wanna push this but do you have maybe the info to this so I could change it?

I really appreciate that you replied.
I don't have the info yet. I haven't researched into it, and honestly... I wouldn't release it publicly if I figured it out on my own. It's a lot of guessing and debugging with Conquer.exe to figure out things like that. =| Just work with what you can handle - lower patches aren't necessarily bad. I personally like 4267, 4294, 5165, 5187, 5509 and 5517.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/11/2011, 18:44   #6

Thanks guy for the replies I have a feeling I need a shittier laptop because I still run in "Logging Into Account Server...". Somethings gotta be wrong with the requirements. I degraded it to 5350 and still same thing.
Old 11/11/2011, 19:28   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by SagabDarkness View Post
Thanks guy for the replies I have a feeling I need a shittier laptop because I still run in "Logging Into Account Server...". Somethings gotta be wrong with the requirements. I degraded it to 5350 and still same thing.
You can't downgrade a client's version, you can only update it.
Again...the version should be 5355.