Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Window Codes (WindowCommand)

Discussion on Window Codes (WindowCommand) within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Window Codes (WindowCommand)

Simple question really, and probably simple answer, but could someone tell me where I might find the code behind these conquer windows;

Code:
 public class WindowCommands
        {
            public const ushort
                Compose = 1,
                Craft = 2,
                Warehouse = 4,
                DetainRedeem = 336,
                DetainClaim = 337,
                VIPWarehouse = 341,
                Breeding = 368,
                PurificationWindow = 455,
                StabilizationWindow = 459,
                TalismanUpgrade = 347,
                GemComposing = 422,
                OpenSockets = 425,
                Blessing = 426,
                TortoiseGemComposing = 438,
                RefineryStabilization = 448,
                HorseRacingStore = 464,
                Reincarnation = 485;

}
This is from a 5375 source, I believe maybe impulses, but not done too much digging. I'm just trying to get back into the flow of private servers and am fixing up a bugged source to learn more.
Old 10/30/2011, 19:06   #2

Send general data (10010) with the window subtype (126), then set offset 8 in the packet to one of those values. It will show the corresponding window to the user.
Old 10/30/2011, 19:36   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Kinshi View Post
Send general data (10010) with the window subtype (126), then set offset 8 in the packet to one of those values. It will show the corresponding window to the user.
Thanks for your help, however this is not what I am looking for. I am trying to find the code behind the window, i.e the process for what it does.

Currently I have the OpenSockets window always tells you that it has failed, even with it has been successful.
Old 10/31/2011, 00:36   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
Originally Posted by devilsmum View Post
Thanks for your help, however this is not what I am looking for. I am trying to find the code behind the window, i.e the process for what it does.

Currently I have the OpenSockets window always tells you that it has failed, even with it has been successful.
Each system is different but I seem to remember their replies always using the general data packets.

For example... Lets say you send the packet to open the twin city upgrade window (lets say you allow vips to remote upgrades using a command or w/e.). The reply when the client DOES something in that window is handled already in your source code (you just don't notice it because I'm sure someone else already added the code to handle item upgrades in your source).

With the open sockets window there is most likely a value that needs to be put in one of the offsets signaling that the upgrade was a success. I never bothered finding where the value goes either but it makes sense..

If you write nothing to the offset then it has a value of 0. Think of this value in the packet as a success bool. 0 = false 1 = true (or it might be 255. Tq sometimes likes odd values). If you find the offset and write to it then it will display the correct information.
Old 10/31/2011, 12:46   #5

Quote:
Simple question really, and probably simple answer, but could someone tell me where I might find the code behind these conquer windows;
You're missing a few, just so you know:
type desc
489 edit character name
502 garment shop
506 degrade equipment

My list is a little old, so these may or may not be in 5375..
Old 10/31/2011, 13:43   #6

Quote:
I am trying to find the code behind the window, i.e the process for what it does.

If you are using 5375 or 5518+ the thing your looking for is located in PacketHandler.

Go to region Itemhandler

you can find many voids like ComposePlus ,PurifyItem,SocketItem and more.