Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OnMessageBox issue

Discussion on OnMessageBox issue within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
OnMessageBox issue

Hello everyone,

Currently we are having an issue with OnMessageBox in our 5375 source. The box does not seem to be calling any code once you click on the okay, or cancel buttons.
Even if we just have a debug text line which would output a simple message to the screen, it will not end up calling it.

The issue is however that this code is exactly the same as another 5375 source we have, and that works fine. I am thinking maybe it is the code behind the OnMessageBox however I just wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions as to other methods we could use instead of this.

Bump, cmon people i really need a fix for this
Old 10/30/2011, 18:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by diedwarrior View Post
Hello everyone,

Currently we are having an issue with OnMessageBox in our 5375 source. The box does not seem to be calling any code once you click on the okay, or cancel buttons.
Even if we just have a debug text line which would output a simple message to the screen, it will not end up calling it.

The issue is however that this code is exactly the same as another 5375 source we have, and that works fine. I am thinking maybe it is the code behind the OnMessageBox however I just wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions as to other methods we could use instead of this.

Bump, cmon people i really need a fix for this

provide us some pix and try to explain your issue please .