Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Stop a mob respawning

Discussion on [Help] Stop a mob respawning within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Stop a mob respawning

Ok so i coding the 2nd rb quest but with a twist im using stage one only where you get all the items, and you exchange the ImpureVigor for an item with 2 super thunder gems in the sockets, but my problem is i have managed to get a mob to spawn from an npc after hours of working it out, i searched the whole of pvpers and couldnt find anything related to mobs spawning from an npc, i got it working at last but my problem is how do i stop it respawning, im willing to offer a payment to a known person on elitepvpers if they have paypal and teamviewer. Thanks in advance, and *** juiced coder
Old 10/22/2011, 12:58   #2

Anyone going to help me ?
Old 10/22/2011, 18:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofskeletor View Post
Anyone going to help me ?
what source are you working on .
Old 10/22/2011, 19:19   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,112
No matter what source you're running, read the database.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/22/2011, 22:06   #5

Send Me Your Mail in Private Msg ..im gonna Help u
Old 10/23/2011, 00:15   #6

Im using 5165 newest co, i set respawns to 0 in oldcodb and the meshes aint working either and i got the meshes from the monster.dat in the client this is the npc i made. i dident realy want to post it, because i know not meny people got it working be eh F**k it.

Code:
 #region EARTHSEAL
                            case 3005:
                                {
                                    if (Control == 0)
                                    {
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Would you like to summon the ^???^"));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Yes Please.", 1));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("No i dont have the items.", 255));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSetFace(N.Avatar));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCFinish());
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 1)
                                    {
                                        if (GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(722723, 1) && GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(722724, 1) && GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(722725, 1))
                                        {
                                            GC.MyChar.RemoveItem(GC.MyChar.NextItem(722723));
                                            GC.MyChar.RemoveItem(GC.MyChar.NextItem(722724));
                                            GC.MyChar.RemoveItem(GC.MyChar.NextItem(722725));
                                            {
                                                string[] FMobs = File.ReadAllLines(@"D:\OldCODB\SpecialMap\MapMobInfo1.txt");
                                                Hashtable Mobs = new Hashtable(FMobs.Length);
                                                for (int i = 0; i < FMobs.Length; i++)
                                                {
                                                    if (FMobs[i][0] != '*')
                                                    {
                                                        Game.Mob M = new NewestCOServer.Game.Mob(FMobs[i]);
                                                        Mobs.Add(M.MobID, M);
                                                    }
                                                }
                                                string[] FSpawns = File.ReadAllLines(@"D:\OldCODB\SpecialMap\MapSpawn1.txt");
                                                foreach (string Spawn in FSpawns)
                                                {
                                                    string[] SpawnInfo = Spawn.Split(' ');
                                                    int MobID = int.Parse(SpawnInfo[0]);
                                                    int Count = int.Parse(SpawnInfo[1]);
                                                    ushort Map = ushort.Parse(SpawnInfo[2]);
                                                    ushort XFrom = ushort.Parse(SpawnInfo[3]);
                                                    ushort YFrom = ushort.Parse(SpawnInfo[4]);
                                                    ushort XTo = ushort.Parse(SpawnInfo[5]);
                                                    ushort YTo = ushort.Parse(SpawnInfo[6]);
                                                    if (!Game.World.H_Mobs.Contains(Map))
                                                        Game.World.H_Mobs.Add(Map, new Hashtable());
                                                    Hashtable MapMobs = (Hashtable)Game.World.H_Mobs[Map];

DMap D = (DMap)DMaps.H_DMaps[Map];
                                                    {
                                                        Game.Mob _Mob = new NewestCOServer.Game.Mob((Game.Mob)Mobs[MobID]);
                                                        _Mob.Loc = new NewestCOServer.Game.Location();
                                                        _Mob.Loc.Map = Map;
                                                        _Mob.Loc.X = (ushort)Program.Rnd.Next(Math.Min(XFrom, XTo), Math.Max(XFrom, XTo));
                                                        _Mob.Loc.Y = (ushort)Program.Rnd.Next(Math.Min(YFrom, YTo), Math.Max(YFrom, YTo));
                                                        _Mob.StartLoc = _Mob.Loc;
                                                        MapMobs.Add(_Mob.EntityID, _Mob);
                                                        break;
                                                    }
                                                }
                                            }
                                        }
                                        else
                                        {
                                            GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Sorry you dont have Moss, DreamGrass and SoulAroma"));
                                            GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("I will get them.", 255));
                                        }
                                    }
                                    break;
                                }
                            #endregion

MOBSPAWN: 220 1 1700 442 886 435 886
MOBINFO: 220 HillSpirit 1 3632 200 35000 39000 0 0 5000 5000 1 85 2 True 2 1 50 0 0 True
Old 10/23/2011, 00:27   #7

Code:
#region EARTHSEAL
                            case 3005:
                                {
                                    if (Control == 0)
                                    {
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Would you like to summon the ^???^"));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("Yes Please.", 1));
                                        GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("No i dont have the items.", 255));
                                    }
                                    if (Control == 1)
                                    {
                                        if (GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(722723, 1) && GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(722724, 1) && GC.MyChar.InventoryContains(722725, 1))
                                        {
                                            GC.MyChar.RemoveItem(GC.MyChar.NextItem(722723));
                                            GC.MyChar.RemoveItem(GC.MyChar.NextItem(722724));
                                            GC.MyChar.RemoveItem(GC.MyChar.NextItem(722725));
                                            {
                                                string[] FMobs = File.ReadAllLines(@"D:\OldCODB\SpecialMap\MapMobInfo1.txt");
                                                Hashtable Mobs = new Hashtable(FMobs.Length);
                                                for (int i = 0; i < FMobs.Length; i++)
                                                {
                                                    if (FMobs[i][0] != '*')
                                                    {
                                                        Game.Mob M = new NewestCOServer.Game.Mob(FMobs[i]);
                                                        Mobs.Add(M.MobID, M);
                                                    }
                                                }
                                                string[] FSpawns = File.ReadAllLines(@"D:\OldCODB\SpecialMap\MapSpawn1.txt");

int MobID = int.Parse(SpawnInfo[0]);
                                                    int Count = int.Parse(SpawnInfo[1]);
                                                    ushort Map = ushort.Parse(SpawnInfo[2]);
                                                    ushort XFrom = ushort.Parse(SpawnInfo[3]);
                                                    ushort YFrom = ushort.Parse(SpawnInfo[4]);
                                                    ushort XTo = ushort.Parse(SpawnInfo[5]);
                                                    ushort YTo = ushort.Parse(SpawnInfo[6]);
                                                    if (!Game.World.H_Mobs.Contains(Map))
                                                        Game.World.H_Mobs.Add(Map, new Hashtable());
                                                    Hashtable MapMobs = (Hashtable)Game.World.H_Mobs[Map];

DMap D = (DMap)DMaps.H_DMaps[Map];
                                                    {
                                                        Game.Mob _Mob = new NewestCOServer.Game.Mob((Game.Mob)Mobs[MobID]);
                                                        _Mob.Loc = new NewestCOServer.Game.Location();
                                                        _Mob.Loc.Map = Map;
                                                        _Mob.Loc.X = (ushort)Program.Rnd.Next(Math.Min(XFrom, XTo), Math.Max(XFrom, XTo));
                                                        _Mob.Loc.Y = (ushort)Program.Rnd.Next(Math.Min(YFrom, YTo), Math.Max(YFrom, YTo));
                                                        _Mob.StartLoc = _Mob.Loc;
                                                        MapMobs.Add(_Mob.EntityID, _Mob);
                                                        break;

}
                                            }
                                        }
                                        else
                                        {
                                            GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Sorry you dont have Moss, DreamGrass and SoulAroma"));
                                            GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCLink("I will get them.", 255));
                                        }
                                    }
                                    break;
                                }
                            #endregion
Try that. Idk if it will work though.
Old 10/23/2011, 00:30   #8

The name spawn does not exsit in current content

i think its something to do with this cheak