Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I know its not co releated

Discussion on I know its not co releated within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I know its not co releated

Any idea on how to keep my router's dynamic ip updated?
Like if I will restart my router, the ip will change, I want something to make it update the ip from LoaderSet.ini, when a someone runs ConquerLoader.exe to automatically update the new ip in LoaderSet.ini so the player can log in...
Old 09/25/2011, 22:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
If it's not conquer related, why did it ever come on your mind posting it here. Are you that dumb?

Old 09/26/2011, 02:13   #3

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Two main options.

#1: Use an ip forwarding service such as no-ip and make a loader that is compatible with text based ips (I seem to remember someone saying it works but I know most loaders don't work by default with urls vs ip addresses)

#2: Make your auto patcher use a URL (again... no-ip or a real domain name) to get the ip address and write it to the loaderset. More of a workaround but either would work.

annnddd #closed. Not conquer related but your question is also kinda answered
Closed Thread