Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

All the server 5115 have bugs

Discussion on All the server 5115 have bugs within the CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
All the server 5115 have bugs

I have tested all the published server and have the same error Source 5515 and several no longer know what to do my problem is the following When connecting players the consumption of my cpu increases quite and too 100% xD i have 3gb ddr2 2.2 dual core was the server 5374 were connected 70 more and bumpy ride to the 100% didn't even went up to 50% but this problem is going crazy I need help with that please

----Exception message----
Source array was not long enough. Check srcIndex and length, and the array's lower bounds.
----End of exception message----

----Stack trace----
at System.Array.Copy(Array sourceArray, Int32 sourceIndex, Array destinationArray, Int32 destinationIndex, Int32 length, Boolean reliable)
at System.Collections.Generic.Queue`1.SetCapacity(Int 32 capacity)
at System.Collections.Generic.Queue`1.Enqueue(T item)
at Conquer_Online_Server.Game.Screen.Add(IMapObject _object) in C:\BetaSourc\Game\Screen.cs:line 702
at Conquer_Online_Server.Game.Entity.SendSpawn(GameSt ate client, Boolean checkScreen) in C:\BetaSourc\Game\Entity.cs:line 2614
at Conquer_Online_Server.Game.Entity.SendSpawn(GameSt ate client) in C:\BetaSourc\Game\Entity.cs:line 2609
at Conquer_Online_Server.Game.Screen.Reload(IPacket spawnWith) in C:\BetaSourc\Game\Screen.cs:line 1212
----End of stack trace----

and

Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto.

----Stack trace----
en Conquer_Online_Server.Client.GameState.ShutDown() en C:\BetaSourc\Client\GameState.cs:línea 288
en Conquer_Online_Server.Client.GameState.Disconnect( ) en C:\BetaSourc\Client\GameState.cs:línea 212
en Conquer_Online_Server.Program.GameServer_AnnounceD isconnection(ISocketWrapper obj) en C:\BetaSourc\Program.cs:línea 446
en Conquer_Online_Server.Network.Sockets.AsyncSocket. InvokeDisconnect(AsyncSocketWrapper Client) en C:\BetaSourc\Network\Sockets\AsyncSocket.cs:línea 176
en Conquer_Online_Server.Network.Sockets.AsyncSocket. AsyncReceive(IAsyncResult res) en C:\BetaSourc\Network\Sockets\AsyncSocket.cs:línea 104

Old 09/21/2011, 11:55   #2

Just learn to code.

Also there is a difference on a bug and an error.

That's errors, not bugs.

Old 09/21/2011, 15:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rigoberto12r View Post
I have tested all the published server and have the same error Source 5515 and several no longer know what to do my problem is the following When connecting players the consumption of my cpu increases quite and too 100% xD i have 3gb ddr2 2.2 dual core was the server 5374 were connected 70 more and bumpy ride to the 100% didn't even went up to 50% but this problem is going crazy I need help with that please

Source array was not long enough. Check srcIndex and length, and the array's lower bounds.

----Stack trace----
at System.Array.Copy(Array sourceArray, Int32 sourceIndex, Array destinationArray, Int32 destinationIndex, Int32 length, Boolean reliable)
at System.Collections.Generic.Queue`1.SetCapacity(Int 32 capacity)
at System.Collections.Generic.Queue`1.Enqueue(T item)
at Conquer_Online_Server.Game.Screen.Add(IMapObject _object) in C:\BetaSourc\Game\Screen.cs:line 702
at Conquer_Online_Server.Game.Entity.SendSpawn(GameSt ate client, Boolean checkScreen) in C:\BetaSourc\Game\Entity.cs:line 2614
at Conquer_Online_Server.Game.Entity.SendSpawn(GameSt ate client) in C:\BetaSourc\Game\Entity.cs:line 2609
at Conquer_Online_Server.Game.Screen.Reload(IPacket spawnWith) in C:\BetaSourc\Game\Screen.cs:line 1212

and

Referencia a objeto no establecida como instancia de un objeto.

----Stack trace----
en Conquer_Online_Server.Client.GameState.ShutDown() en C:\BetaSourc\Client\GameState.cs:línea 288
en Conquer_Online_Server.Client.GameState.Disconnect( ) en C:\BetaSourc\Client\GameState.cs:línea 212
en Conquer_Online_Server.Program.GameServer_AnnounceD isconnection(ISocketWrapper obj) en C:\BetaSourc\Program.cs:línea 446
en Conquer_Online_Server.Network.Sockets.AsyncSocket. InvokeDisconnect(AsyncSocketWrapper Client) en C:\BetaSourc\Network\Sockets\AsyncSocket.cs:línea 176
en Conquer_Online_Server.Network.Sockets.AsyncSocket. AsyncReceive(IAsyncResult res) en C:\BetaSourc\Network\Sockets\AsyncSocket.cs:línea 104
If you don't like the published sources, then code your own source dude.

« Buying a Source | How do you charge for riding the horse stamina 5517 »