Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Request sqlcommend to create sql table

Discussion on Request sqlcommend to create sql table within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Request sqlcommend to create sql table

i need sqlcommend to create sql table using C# ^_^
Old 09/04/2011, 03:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
this is the most retarded thing i`ve ever heard
Old 09/04/2011, 07:59   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2Me View Post
i need sqlcommend to create sql table using C# ^_^
This forum isn't in replacement of searching Google for solutions.
This isn't Conquer related. This is just spam.

PS: just make the **** table. What you said makes no sense.
Old 09/04/2011, 20:59   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
#closed

If you want information on how SQL syntax works, I suggest reading some guides or searching for specific information.

Sounds to me like he wants to create new tables dynamically using C#? Well.. C# simply lets you execute sql queries and you could simply search google for create table sql query and you have your answer.

There's nothing different between that and using any other sql syntax really such as Select or update
Closed Thread