Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hard start with conquerserver V2 update3

Discussion on Hard start with conquerserver V2 update3 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hard start with conquerserver V2 update3

In first words i want tell you guys it will be the most newbie theme what you ever seen... I dont know but i think everyone started same like me, maybe im wrong but nobody is perfect. My english is terrible and coding...(better dont say) xD So if you can guys please be patient for me, i promise be the best student.
Now lets go to main questions. I musst know everything about this source(conquerServer V2 upadate3. When i was use source conquer-sx is was so easy to add npc or spawns mobs. But now when i downlaoded this one i felt fear O_o. I dont have any idea how can i edit there something. I found mobs spawns and npc's and thats all. How can i make any npc? I dont asking about coding but about where put scripts? I dont want leach or steal some codes. I just want learn, learn, and learn to be better and feel so good Rest question will be soon in other posts. I think u can understand what i write xD Thx for any help!
Old 08/06/2011, 23:10   #2

PM me and I will give you my msn
Old 08/06/2011, 23:18   #3

Im so pro. I found npc scripts But now is problem how make this file. Can i make new file and add just .vb? Bausshacker i have bad information. No have msn xD only skype. We are in Poland just use gg(gadu-gadu)or skype. ;] If u have skype i can give u my nick...