Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELp] Two Character Same, Login at the same time

Discussion on [HELp] Two Character Same, Login at the same time within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELp] Two Character Same, Login at the same time

someone help me fix this bug?
Old 08/01/2011, 19:46   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Concurrent Dictionary
Old 08/01/2011, 19:48   #3

If your referring to NCOS, I think Arco released a fix for this (Not 100% sure).
Otherwise, it would be nice to mention the source your using.
Old 08/02/2011, 01:31   #4

Code:
//Load Entity + Load Client
Client client = Kernel.GetClientByName((sclient.owner as Client).Entity.Name);
if (client != null)
    return;

//Add Client To Collection
Example.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Login alot character , with out using Multi client!
03/30/2011 - SRO Guides & Templates - 7 Replies
That it's little trick , just create two or more User accounts on ur windows system , and u can login on one account 3 characters . 3 accounts = 9 characters. that trick i use for mining , good for people who dont like to risk with using ilegal multi clients or programs.
login character on world logs out
01/29/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
I have a big problem that It's holding my server. I have modified an client for my server and when players are trying to play, they login on characters but when they hit button "start" they are logged out. I've portmap-ed all the ports that appears in serverinfo.py but still nothing. For me works, I'm connecting from the same PC as Server. Anything it's OK. It's there any way or something to modify in the client to solve this problem? I don't want to search for a new client and start all...
Help with character Login Fail!
03/16/2010 - Mabinogi - 10 Replies
well Okay i think this is the write place for this situation i have a few questions. Well first i went Into tara past using the glitch and my screen went black while in entering thru the fence on my mimic and soo i dced.. then i tried relogging and i can login but when i select my character.. I get sent back to the main login page.. and i logged as my elf and tried summoning my mimic but i cant i dc when i try to/ my questions are the following. If i rebirth will get out of the glitch?...
Character Login Crash : Quest to Fix
01/14/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I have heard of many people having this issue since ecSRO Updates they can no longer log into their characters, I believe this to be related to that item(s) may have been accidently removed from itemdata.txt in the newer files which existed in the last PK2s, but the Server still has record of this and is sending an ID which your client is trying to find but cannot, so crashes. I have chances of finding this error better if someone is willing to lend a character of theirs (whatever level)...
Metin 35 character login funktioniert nicht
12/18/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 18 Replies
Hi ich habe seit neustem ein problem. Und zwar wurde ich heute gekickt und habe versucht mich wieder einzuloggen es lädt ja auch und ich bin schon aufer map aber bevor der character zusehen ist werde ich dann immer wieder gekickt. Wisst ihr was ich da machen kann schnelle antworten wären nett mfg BeastWarrior