Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me to change number of CPs.!

Discussion on Help me to change number of CPs.! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help me to change number of CPs.!

Hello, my good friend as this question is as I can edit the amount of CPs, which are the monsters, this amount varies by levels of monsters such as pheasant bird strip 1 and strip 10 CPs man, here's an image.

Old 07/31/2011, 06:05   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
You need to provide much more information. What source are you running?

Binaries? 5017 lotf, 5165 ncos, etc.

Search the source for "Usted ha tomado" and I'm sure you'll find where it's being added. Sounds to me like you have some sort of simple calculation being used to determine how much cps you get per mob (based on level as you said). Look at this calculation and re-write it to reflect your needs.
Old 07/31/2011, 07:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
You need to provide much more information. What source are you running?

Binaries? 5017 lotf, 5165 ncos, etc.

Search the source for "Usted ha tomado" and I'm sure you'll find where it's being added. Sounds to me like you have some sort of simple calculation being used to determine how much cps you get per mob (based on level as you said). Look at this calculation and re-write it to reflect your needs.
i am sure he uses 5369-5375 caz contains hour packet and the name server is Kanasai_US
Old 07/31/2011, 08:44   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Something tells me this person has never opened Visual Studio before- thus I don't think we can help him (with such ignorance).

PS: Yes, ignorance. If he doesn't want to spend 10 seconds waiting for the source to load and search for what he needs, then he doesn't deserve our help.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/31/2011, 17:07   #5

V.5375

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
Something tells me this person has never opened Visual Studio before- thus I don't think we can help him (with such ignorance).

PS: Yes, ignorance. If he doesn't want to spend 10 seconds waiting for the source to load and search for what he needs, then he doesn't deserve our help.
I love you too <3
Old 07/31/2011, 18:18   #6

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
That doesn't answer the question at all...

There are MANY sources all running various patches. Listing the patch tells us nothing.

We need to know what source you are using.