Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Port blocking

Discussion on Port blocking within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Port blocking

The problem i checked at to see if something blocks the ports 9958, 9959, 9960 and 5816, and yeah, they are blocked, except 80 and 8080 which are not blocked (they are for website)...anyways...

Is possible to unblock the ports I wrote?
Old 07/30/2011, 22:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
Make sure your router's firewall its not blocking them, set its level to low or disable it.
Do the same to your computer's firewall.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
blocking-not blocking ?
02/22/2010 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
hey all , i just wanted to ask you, if gms can get you, if you use storms with cooldowns ? i mean.... is it the same like all other skills , or you can get auto blocked or sth ?i am talking for int server :p plz answer
[HELP] Blocking Ip
02/02/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Hello everyone, First of all sorry for my bad english, i used custom search to find something about my problem, but i didn't see any result. I got a problem with a guy that spams the broadcast of my friend's private server, he keep sending aim bot links. So i decided to block his IP, but i don't know how. He uses app server and MySql Thanks anyways
blocking npc hack
05/27/2009 - Dekaron - 11 Replies
is there a hack where it blocks all npcs in the game, if there is I badly want this hack
blocking
02/06/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
hey guys one question im wondering if i have a shield br 20 + pasive blader skill br 10+ it makes it 30% out of 100% off all blocks how much does the block rating on weapon decrease the block on my shield when an lets say glaiver with block rating 100(100%9 on glaive attacks me ???
help blocking chronos pk
07/11/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
i searched the threads on how to block out pk in chronos but what shuld i put in the x,y what is a good number for it