Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Thinking] An Idea

Discussion on [Thinking] An Idea within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

View Poll Results: I'm putting a poll here because a lot of you vote than you comment...
Do it. 38 82.61%
Nobody would read it. 8 17.39%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10/23/2011, 07:07   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xBlackPlagu3x View Post
It is ready but because some free webhosters are idiots, they mark random sites that don't have your average everyday content as "possibly malicious", which is what his site got marked as. It'll take some time before a competent individual from that company can review it and realize that they are a team of incompetent lame-oes.
Haha good point man!

@Gareth
Alright man my bad!
Nice look.
Old 10/23/2011, 07:58   #47

Considerably an excellent read. <3
Old 10/24/2011, 12:45   #48

About your site, you recommend Eclipse for C++. I recommend Code::Blocks using GNU GCC compiler ^^
Old 10/24/2011, 16:48   #49

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaussHacker View Post
About your site, you recommend Eclipse for C++. I recommend Code::Blocks using GNU GCC compiler ^^
I'm only going to teach the standard (cross-platform and cross-application). They can take it wherever they want from there.
Old 10/29/2011, 20:14   #50

I think it would be a great idea to create something like that.
People could create their own source from "Scratch"..
And also learning from a serveral coding ways