Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] I need a small help in my accessories

Discussion on [HELP] I need a small help in my accessories within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] I need a small help in my accessories

Hello friends, well, I would just like some advice on where I see the problem, the accessories of hand, just in another screen that can see the character in the player's own screen not, why?
Old 07/15/2011, 07:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
invalid spawn offest for sure

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help]Accessories problem!
06/25/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
hello my name is Aloisio, I would like to know which files have to move to fix the accessories? can anyone say? in my source, however they appear do not appear using the character, this little problem prevents me from enjoying it! ok if someone help thanks Source 5375.
UNIQUE ACCESSORIES
07/08/2010 - Archlord Trading - 10 Replies
Edited Hello All I Have Some Uniques To Sell: ARCHON: PRICE CUT --->Barom Ring <22€> --->Shuta Ring <24€> ASHTAL --->Blode Ring <23€> ASHTAL
WTT/WTS UNIQUE ACCESSORIES
05/01/2009 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
I HAVE ROCKY AND DARILLA AND IM LOOKIN FOR OTHER UNIQUES OR SELL THEM FOR GOLD OR CC /W POST HERE OR PM ME
ASK or RSK as Elems or accessories[help]
09/22/2008 - RF Online - 10 Replies
Hi i just want to ask how can i prevent the RSK on disappering when you relog? I know it's a hard cheat that's why im not gonna post the guide as well.. hehe
can i increase my accessories?
05/19/2008 - RF Online - 5 Replies
I was wondering if I can lower the level requirements of a weapon could I possibly increase the effects of my accessories(amulets/rings). Like from 25 attack ring make it 100 attack ring or from 10 normal dodge amulet to 100 normal dodge amulet.. I'm newbie in CE.. I hope you guys can help me out.