Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help]I have a Error

Discussion on [Help]I have a Error within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [Help]I have a Error

Hi guys, IM new to use c # and I'm a doubt of how to add an NPC in the Source of the 12Tails, I tried to add some a few more posts I was wondering if someone could teach me or show me a post that explains step by step.
grateful
Old 07/11/2011, 00:44   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,113
Start by reading a book on Java. Get through "classes and namespaces", the "voids" chapter, the "if else" chapter, and the "loop" chapter- then look at C# and you'll have a better understanding of it. (There aren't any good C# books or tutorials as far as i know.) Nobody can code an Npc on their first try.
Old 07/11/2011, 01:48   #3

Why the hell would he look up on Java, when it's C# he is going to use? That makes no sense to me.
Old 07/11/2011, 02:27   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaussHacker View Post
Why the hell would he look up on Java, when it's C# he is going to use? That makes no sense to me.
Java tutorials are better than C# tutorials (I just looked a few up). The base structure is really similar.
Old 07/11/2011, 02:32   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
Java tutorials are better than C# tutorials (I just looked a few up). The base structure is really similar.
I think it really depends on which tutorials you read and who made them. Why not just learn straight java instead going from one to another. It makes no sense to me.
Old 07/11/2011, 02:38   #6

Quote:
I think it really depends on which tutorials you read and who made them. Why not just learn straight java instead going from one to another. It makes no sense to me.
Most of the sources here are in C#... makes sense to me.
He's asking how to edit NPCs, not program a toaster (which is what Java was first used to do).
Old 07/11/2011, 02:46   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
Most of the sources here are in C#... makes sense to me.
He's asking how to edit NPCs, not program a toaster (which is what Java was first used to do).
I meant it doesn't make sense to me reading Java tutorials and then skip to C# tutorials.
Old 07/11/2011, 02:52   #8

Quote:
I meant it doesn't make sense to me reading Java tutorials and then skip to C# tutorials.
Never said anything about C# tutorials. Grr, my laptop battery died. I took a Java class in High School. I dropped out because of my schedule but that little insight on structure really helped me. I taught myself the rest of C#. Npcs are easy.