Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AsyncSocket Error Consele 5375

Discussion on AsyncSocket Error Consele 5375 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down AsyncSocket Error Consele 5375

PHP Code:
HELP MY PLZ :$ 
Old 07/02/2011, 05:55   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
I like how you blurred out the source of the problem.
It says it very clearly (before you blurred it out). There's something wrong with your monster drop system and the database, where something is going out of the range of an array.
Old 07/02/2011, 22:38   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
I like how you blurred out the source of the problem.
It says it very clearly (before you blurred it out). There's something wrong with your monster drop system and the database, where something is going out of the range of an array.
hey bro i have the same problem...

i have the monster drop fixed

and my server crash for sokets xD
Old 07/02/2011, 23:11   #4

If I remember correctly... the mesh of the guards in Twin City are wrong (from Impulse's old private source at least). Is this error happening when you attack or when you're around a guard that should be attacking?
Old 07/03/2011, 09:11   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fаng View Post
If I remember correctly... the mesh of the guards in Twin City are wrong (from Impulse's old private source at least). Is this error happening when you attack or when you're around a guard that should be attacking?
Hey bro you can help in this problem? :S

and my server support 70 members and crash :S why?
Old 07/03/2011, 10:34   #6

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
... he already answered the question. The issue is NOT with the sockets.

That's where the error starts because the stack trace BEGINS WHEN YOU RECEIVE A PACKET.

The TOP is where the actual error is.

'Index was outside the bounds of the array'. This means you're trying to pull from a collection a value which DOES NOT EXIST.

Example would be.... pulling a monster type which is not loaded by the server or any other number of things.

Follow the error through and you should find somewhere it's pulling from a collection and place above that an...

if(Collection.Contains(value))
pull value

Should fix the issue.

Note: Depending on what the code is, it may need a else return (or using boolian logic you could just do... if(!Collection.Contains(Value)) return
Old 07/03/2011, 11:50   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesamuraivega View Post
Hey bro you can help in this problem? :S

and my server support 70 members and crash :S why?
I'm not going to help you fix it because you're not going to learn that way. Also, I've never worked on this source - I code my own - so telling me that you're getting that error means really nothing to me except that there's a thrown exception where something was left null. If I was more help, then I might find time to help you, but I don't have even the source downloaded.
Old 07/03/2011, 17:58   #8

this is impulse source...
the problem is in MonsterTabel.cs!
problem is from drop item , the item is null
Old 07/04/2011, 01:13   #9

I have the same problem tell me I have to change to work I can explain better? please