Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 14:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Wonder How to do random damage of Terato

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wonder How to do random damage of Terato

I wonder how to do some random damage from 1000 to 3000 from a TeratoDragon to character, no matter what Items you got even you got +12 Set items, you should be hit by that damage I mention above. I dunno how to configure it out, any one have ideas can you share us.

« Entities spwan/w.e sure take a look and see if you can help | I need a NPC! »

Similar Threads
Terato Dragon, and other monsters
06/27/2011 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
Does anyone know how to fix Terato Dragon's HP,cause when I am attacking it the HP increases or goes down,and I am not able to kill it. Thanks One more thing, how to make a certain mob spawn in a certain map and make it drop an item you want?...
Help my Dragon terato
06/19/2011 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
hello friends how are you a good cordial greetings to all the reasons this issue is to help me to modified or changed award given to kill the teratoDragon http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/5158/6519195.jpg Verrsion 5375
DS/MS and Terato Question.
02/25/2011 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
Ok so I was looking at the CO site and I was just looking for a list of the P1-P6(assuming this is highest grade). Yet it stops at P4 stuff, so I wanted to ask here. Since im still fairly getting back into this game. Now I know this much Dragon...
Terato Dragon 5017
06/25/2010 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 4 Replies
heLLo , User's , I Can add Terato Dragon in Patch 5017 ?
[ADD] Terato Dragon?
06/21/2010 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 10 Replies
So, I think I have a way to add this crazy bastard. But anyone know what his Mech ID would be? With that piece of the puzzle I may be able to stick him in my PServer. I decrypted the Monster.dat but that info if useless. Nothin there pretains to his...