Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wonder How to do random damage of Terato

Discussion on Wonder How to do random damage of Terato within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wonder How to do random damage of Terato

I wonder how to do some random damage from 1000 to 3000 from a TeratoDragon to character, no matter what Items you got even you got +12 Set items, you should be hit by that damage I mention above. I dunno how to configure it out, any one have ideas can you share us.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Terato Dragon, and other monsters
06/27/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Does anyone know how to fix Terato Dragon's HP,cause when I am attacking it the HP increases or goes down,and I am not able to kill it. Thanks One more thing, how to make a certain mob spawn in a certain map and make it drop an item you want? Thanks Any help?
Help my Dragon terato
06/19/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hello friends how are you a good cordial greetings to all the reasons this issue is to help me to modified or changed award given to kill the teratoDragon http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/5158/6519195.j pg Verrsion 5375
DS/MS and Terato Question.
02/25/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Ok so I was looking at the CO site and I was just looking for a list of the P1-P6(assuming this is highest grade). Yet it stops at P4 stuff, so I wanted to ask here. Since im still fairly getting back into this game. Now I know this much Dragon Soul (From what im told) Head is P5(tops) Ring/Bracelet P4(tops) Weapon and Armor P6(tops) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Whats the top P for Necky/Bag,Boots,and Shield? If there isn't any P for them, I guess I use Martial Soul highest level item?
Terato Dragon 5017
06/25/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
heLLo , User's , I Can add Terato Dragon in Patch 5017 ?
[ADD] Terato Dragon?
06/21/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
So, I think I have a way to add this crazy bastard. But anyone know what his Mech ID would be? With that piece of the puzzle I may be able to stick him in my PServer. I decrypted the Monster.dat but that info if useless. Nothin there pretains to his Mech ID...I think at least.