Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

5017 over any other client

Discussion on 5017 over any other client within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation 5017 over any other client

the best client version made is 5017 and most of you probably think that servers only with ninja/monk/tower/fan/steed are the best but their not all those made official conquer fail only servers that are good is ones that are 5017 anything higher is pointless to play cause it is just annoying having so many class's and new things rather just add some effect edits to make it different then add some stupid **** to the server to try to make it better cause adding more **** is not going to make it better changing up rates adding events and tournaments will make a server better not getting the latest version
Thanks

Now see how many people disagree to this lol i know their will be a lot of haters

Old 06/29/2011, 00:08   #2

4267 is the best client version. Thanks.
Old 06/29/2011, 00:18   #3

I agree, nothing is better then oldschool x3
Old 06/29/2011, 00:34   #4

alright atleast i got some people on my side lol and thank you all for the support if you guys find a server that is 5017 version or lower send me a message of it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I need some help on a 5017 client.
09/02/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
On the login part where you login where are the buttons and everything on that page located at? It would be grateful if someone could tell me. Thanks, -xTwiztedKidx
5017 client
12/27/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
hey guys i got a newbie question lol, i looked to figure out how to fix it but couldn't find anything on it. I jus downloaded a 5017 client, and i tried to run the play.exe and the cid but it keeps saying the conquer.exe can not be found or some crap like that. I have the conauer.exe in the folder... How do i fix this problem? Thanks for all help!
help client 5017
07/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
help client 5017 my antivirus this virus in accusing conquer.exe please help The name of my AVG antivirus is what I get for doing this q
5017 client?
05/01/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
please dont say "its been posted a million times" cuz honestly i have searched... ive tried all of the clients and they all have viruses according to avg...avast never comes up with it being a virus for some reason though... does anybody know where i can get a client that wont be considered "a virus" even if its used for some other game...i just need to test some stuff
5017 Client
03/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Umm My Friend Her 5017 client the conquer.exe is buged where her computer deletes it we turned off firecall and virus thing. Anyone maybe know another client we can use for LOTF source or help us fix this. Add me to msn or leave message here