Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

good C# source to use?

Discussion on good C# source to use? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
good C# source to use?

well i have navicat and appserver with phpmyadmin and a C# compile (visual studios express 2010). wondering wat is a good source to start with?
Old 05/14/2011, 21:23   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by orunu View Post
well i have navicat and appserver with phpmyadmin and a C# compile (visual studios express 2010). wondering wat is a good source to start with?
With the "Hello world" one.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/14/2011, 21:51   #3

one done by yourself i guess...

but a reference... take the hybrids one or impulse 5165....
Old 05/14/2011, 23:54   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Kob View Post
With the "Hello world" one.
if your not going to be useful dont post on my threads.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/15/2011, 00:04   #5

I use COFuture v5017. I <3 it!!
Old 05/15/2011, 01:55   #6

Quote:
He's being completely serious and I completely agree.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xElement View Post
I use COFuture v5017. I <3 it!!
That's not a good source... but whatever.
Impulse's source (5165) or Hybrid's source (5017) would be good learning sources... but you need to know C# before you attempt any of this.
Old 05/15/2011, 05:18   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
He's being completely serious and I completely agree.

That's not a good source... but whatever.
Impulse's source (5165) or Hybrid's source (5017) would be good learning sources... but you need to know C# before you attempt any of this.
I didn't say it was a good source, I just said I use it. Although I do think it's a good source.
Old 05/15/2011, 10:44   #8

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Quote:
As fang said, it's useful and completely valid.

You will most likely want to look at some existing sources but the first step is teaching yourself basic coding. After that you can worry about what source to try to modify some (start with something basic that you can build on... such as hybrid's 5017/5018+ as it's a fantastic base source).

Once you get all of that understood and can code full features you can worry about writing your own custom source from scratch or continuing to build on your existing framework.

There are plenty of decent public sources out there now but if you don't teach yourself basics and force yourself to do some real work then you will have no idea how things are coded in your source and will come back here every time you run into an issue going "HELP xxxx DOESN'T WORK!"

Far too many people chose the easy/quick way out... I hope you'll consider putting some work into this and produce something worthwhile with the effort.
Old 05/15/2011, 17:41   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
As fang said, it's useful and completely valid.

You will most likely want to look at some existing sources but the first step is teaching yourself basic coding. After that you can worry about what source to try to modify some (start with something basic that you can build on... such as hybrid's 5017/5018+ as it's a fantastic base source).

Once you get all of that understood and can code full features you can worry about writing your own custom source from scratch or continuing to build on your existing framework.

There are plenty of decent public sources out there now but if you don't teach yourself basics and force yourself to do some real work then you will have no idea how things are coded in your source and will come back here every time you run into an issue going "HELP xxxx DOESN'T WORK!"

Far too many people chose the easy/quick way out... I hope you'll consider putting some work into this and produce something worthwhile with the effort.
mmk yea and about the other guys post i didn't think about it till after what he meant the "hello world" script -_-... it just flew right over my head lol. but yea i plan on learning C# i sometimes look through sources and see if i cant understand it that way if i cant then i go get an online book. i'll prolly start learning after next friday since out of school then. more time to do **** then lol