Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Resource] All Major Clients

Discussion on [Resource] All Major Clients within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/22/2011, 22:14   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt003 View Post
Not work on elitpvpers.com
Only on elitepvpers.d e
#resolved
There. I put it as ascii art because the owner of this forum thinks we're all fruitcakes and can't type "elitepvpers.com" instead of "elitepvpers .de". Case resolved... I guess.
Old 05/22/2011, 23:23   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
There. I put it as ascii art because the owner of this forum thinks we're all fruitcakes and can't type "elitepvpers.com" instead of "elitepvpers .de". Case resolved... I guess.
No... as explained to you very clearly, the text parsing ensures that elitepvpers gets the best linking from search engines by ensuring that all elitepvpers links end in .com instead of .de as it is now the primary domain. It has nothing to do with the how smart people are, again this was all clearly explained.

This is fairly common on large forums you know >_>"...
Old 05/23/2011, 00:49   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
No... as explained to you very clearly, the text parsing ensures that elitepvpers gets the best linking from search engines by ensuring that all elitepvpers links end in .com instead of .de as it is now the primary domain. It has nothing to do with the how smart people are, again this was all clearly explained.

This is fairly common on large forums you know >_>"...
The argument was implementing a work around really... like [nopharse], but we're not smart enough to use those. Are we?
Old 05/23/2011, 01:18   #19

No, your arguement was the removal of the entire system, im sure a noparse tag could be a solution at some stage, but that requires development and does not solve your problem short-mid term does it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2011, 01:30   #20

Quote:
No, your arguement was the removal of the entire system, im sure a noparse tag could be a solution at some stage, but that requires development and does not solve your problem short-mid term does it.
You obviously ignored where the argument went then. Trolls seem to do that from time to time, just focusing on what they can troll on. The owner of the forum couldn't even follow it. and you're facepalming me? In addition, the tag supposedly exists, just isn't coded to handle the new addition. Also, it's not that hard. I'm a complete noob at php and I can do it.
Old 05/23/2011, 01:36   #21

Quote:
You obviously ignored where the argument went then. Trolls seem to do that from time to time, just focusing on what they can troll on. The owner of the forum couldn't even follow it. and you're facepalming me?
Of course im facepalming you lol, you have the audacity to complain and make out that this change which benefits the entire forum, in terms of use ability for members aswell as over all search engine rankings, should be completely removed. Then someone suggests a fix that could be implemented, which i stated would take time to develop - which is the truth you cant just toggle a switch and enable a new feature. But due to the way you handled yourself durring your complaint the thread was closed for obvious reasons which you are demonstrating now in this thread.

And after this entire discussion you still make out that the feature is a bad idea, bad for the forum, and was implemented because the management believes that people are too stupid to do it themselves.

Why shouldnt i be facepalming you? lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2011, 01:48   #22

Quote:
Of course im facepalming you lol, you have the audacity to complain and make out that this change which benefits the entire forum, in terms of use ability for members aswell as over all search engine rankings, should be completely removed. Then someone suggests a fix that could be implemented, which i stated would take time to develop - which is the truth you cant just toggle a switch and enable a new feature. But due to the way you handled yourself durring your complaint the thread was closed for obvious reasons which you are demonstrating now in this thread.

And after this entire discussion you still make out that the feature is a bad idea, bad for the forum, and was implemented because the management believes that people are too stupid to do it themselves.

Why shouldnt i be facepalming you? lol.
Yes. I do because it messes up my thread. Would you like me to complain or just remove the entire thread instead? It's one or the other. Why should I look like the idiot having to use ascii text art to display the password when it's your forum that ****** up the thread in the first place?
Old 05/23/2011, 01:50   #23

Quote:
Yes. I do because it messes up my thread. Would you like me to complain or just remove the entire thread instead? It's one or the other. Why should I look like the idiot having to use ascii text art to display the password when it's your forum that ****** up the thread in the first place?
A solution was provided for the short term, like i have said, and like was said in the thread, a picture solves the issue, the noparse takes time to develop and is not a short term solution....

And you dont have to use ascii art, you could just upload a picture >_>"
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2011, 02:07   #24

Quote:
A solution was provided for the short term, like i have said, and like was said in the thread, a picture solves the issue, the noparse takes time to develop and is not a short term solution....

And you dont have to use ascii art, you could just upload a picture >_>"
there is no difference between ascii art and a picture.
Again, would you rather me complain about it or remove the thread?
Old 05/23/2011, 02:11   #25

If you say so, personally i wouldnt have any problem with a picture like this in my thread if it fixed the problem:

Old 05/23/2011, 02:35   #26

Quote:
If you say so, personally i wouldnt have any problem with a picture like this in my thread if it fixed the problem:

It doesn't matter what I use. I'm not going to just not tell them why I'm using an image. In my opinion, like I said in the private complaint, the change should be a one time deal. I think the fact that it isn't makes it seem like you think we're all stupid, and until I get my laptop back from HP- these complains are staying up. I will use an image though later when I have the time.
Old 05/23/2011, 07:57   #27

I say 4-0. Well done Jack.
Old 05/23/2011, 08:57   #28

I'm removing my thread until Korvacs deletes all of these posts. This isn't how a moderator acts.
Old 05/23/2011, 09:49   #29

Dont worry about it Fang.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/23/2011, 10:02   #30

Quote:
You obviously ignored where the argument went then. Trolls seem to do that from time to time, just focusing on what they can troll on. The owner of the forum couldn't even follow it. and you're facepalming me? In addition, the tag supposedly exists, just isn't coded to handle the new addition. Also, it's not that hard. I'm a complete noob at php and I can do it.
I don't see any trolls in this thread.
Closed Thread