Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ReQuesT] Wanna Make 5095 Private Server [NonHamachi] ..!!

Discussion on [ReQuesT] Wanna Make 5095 Private Server [NonHamachi] ..!! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ReQuesT] Wanna Make 5095 Private Server [NonHamachi] ..!!

Dear Users And Moderators:

I Heared About ur Site from My Friend And He Saud It Is Awesome .. He Could Make Lots Of Private servers Of Other Games Except Conquer Since He is Not Much Intersted On iT .. BuT I Am ..!! :]]

I Wanna Make 5095 Private Server Non Hamachi with Full Guide How to:
1- Add NpCs
2- Change The Drop Rates
3- Adding New Garments
4- How To Make Website For The Game
5- And How To Make Registration Page And Make It Works On My Site
6- How To Add [PM] or [GM] To My SiTe

I Know That What I Request Is Hard .. BuT I Know That I am RequestinG In The Right Place .. So I would Like From Any Memeber Or Moderator Kindly Make A Video And Share It On What Site like ( YouTube/DailyMotion) Or What Else TellinG Us Kindly How To Make 5095 Server With All Things Related To iT

If My Request Is Bad One Then Kindly Any Moderator Send Me A PM Telling ME That I Made a Bad On .. !! :]]

BTW Wanna Thank U All For Making WebSite Like This To Help US Conquer Lovers and Else Games Lovers .. !!

Thanks In Advance
Medodido
Old 05/02/2011, 21:03   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by medodido View Post
Dear Users And Moderators:

I Heared About ur Site from My Friend And He Saud It Is Awesome .. He Could Make Lots Of Private servers Of Other Games Except Conquer Since He is Not Much Intersted On iT .. BuT I Am ..!! :]]

I Wanna Make 5095 Private Server Non Hamachi with Full Guide How to:
1- Add NpCs
2- Change The Drop Rates
3- Adding New Garments
4- How To Make Website For The Game
5- And How To Make Registration Page And Make It Works On My Site
6- How To Add [PM] or [GM] To My SiTe

I Know That What I Request Is Hard .. BuT I Know That I am RequestinG In The Right Place .. So I would Like From Any Memeber Or Moderator Kindly Make A Video And Share It On What Site like ( YouTube/DailyMotion) Or What Else TellinG Us Kindly How To Make 5095 Server With All Things Related To iT

If My Request Is Bad One Then Kindly Any Moderator Send Me A PM Telling ME That I Made a Bad On .. !! :]]

BTW Wanna Thank U All For Making WebSite Like This To Help US Conquer Lovers and Else Games Lovers .. !!

Thanks In Advance
Medodido
(That's why there are lots of bad pservers out there)
If you wanna make a server I suggest learning C# and coding it from scratch. Continue with this thought and your server won't be sucessful, it'll only be "another one". Enough said.
Old 05/02/2011, 23:29   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kill_acvc View Post
(That's why there are lots of bad pservers out there)
If you wanna make a server I suggest learning C# and coding it from scratch. Continue with this thought and your server won't be sucessful, it'll only be "another one". Enough said.
Thank U For Embarissing Me .. !! :S
BuT U Know I Belive That One Day I will Have The Best Private Server .. This is a Dream and I will Acheive iT .. All i Need Is JusT Some Help .. !!

If U Wanna Help Thank U And If NoT Plz Don't reply Me .. !! :@
Old 05/04/2011, 03:27   #4

Quote:
BuT U Know I Belive That One Day I will Have The Best Private Server .. This is a Dream and I will Acheive iT .. All i Need Is JusT Some Help .. !!

Sorry if I sounded rude(guess I was just ****** off that day =P). I just wanted to make you notice how important it is to know how to code when making a private server; you can, of course, download some of the public released sources, but they are full of errors and won't stand a good server(because they eat your processor with useless loops).

IF you want to make a pserver you have to be serious about it. Learn how to code in C# first(rp/) and then take some time to understand how a server works and how you can code one( and )

You said it was your dream to make a server... I don't wanna scare you but this dream can become a nightmare. I wish you the best of luck, and sorry for what I said previously.
Old 05/04/2011, 12:46   #5

Quote:

Intressting writing style... i dont wanna imagine the NPC´s you do...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/13/2012, 23:02   #6

Ok wait some Days and will Make An awesome Guide