Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The signout page?

Discussion on The signout page? within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The signout page?

How do I edit the signout page in a client? Y'know, like when you click exit how it goes to I'd like to direct that to my website and I can't figure out how to do that anywhere I look. It's not the 1 and 2 shortcuts in the main folder. Please help, this is the last piece of info needed before I release my server for playing.
Thanks,
Foxx[Meteora]

**Also, I've tried using Olly but I can't find the link anywhere. It's currently linked to another page other than the co signout page and it's just irritating the **** out of me. Is it possible it's not in the .exe?
Old 05/02/2011, 05:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
You could try using It will bypass the regular one and send it to your site. Good luck with the server