Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can't get the server to be online Conquer-SX V8 Help!!

Discussion on Can't get the server to be online Conquer-SX V8 Help!! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 04/17/2011, 07:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
So, is there any source that I can download, which uses the hamachi IP with this Conquer-Sx V8 client??
Old 04/17/2011, 08:46   #17

Received Thanks: 1,107
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCitadel View Post
So, is there any source that I can download, which uses the hamachi IP with this Conquer-Sx V8 client??
you really need to rethink about it tho , you cant stick to one of the sources even if that source was a ****** one just cus the client has some extra edits you can learn how to do that by your self ,

trust me/99% of the elitepevpers members that source doesent worth using it, the source has been edited/rereleased like a mill time already so dont expect it to work online

Ps. moving on to the new patches/releases is a good idea aThanks to the ppl that bothered to release such stuff, however just dont limit your self my friend :S

Good Luck.
Old 04/17/2011, 09:01   #18

Old 04/17/2011, 09:08   #19

Received Thanks: 1,107
the one in the left side is the client and the ones in the tight side is the source ,

please just search the forums and trust me you'll find much more interesting releases/things
Old 04/17/2011, 09:37   #20

I don't want to search unless I have a working server!!!!

I just want a direct advice!! I want a guide on how to set up a working good server, with what client? and what source?
Old 04/17/2011, 17:35   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by { Angelius } View Post
the idiot that changed/edited the socket system changed its settings to capture/pull the local M ip address
If that's the problem then why not to reedit the socket system and fix it? I mean, just find IPAdress.Any or whatever is there and replace with IPAdress.Parse(Server.ServerIP). Doesn't sound that hard..

Quote:
I don't want to search unless I have a working server!!!!

I just want a direct advice!! I want a guide on how to set up a working good server, with what client? and what source?
How about coding your own?

Old 04/17/2011, 22:15   #22

You didn't understand me,
What I meant is that I need an already working source and client rather than this SX which is ****** you say!! Not to create one myself, and however I didn't understand anything in that link you posted.
I don't understand a guide unless it's step by step and say exactly what to do in every step for example:
1- Download C# 2010 Ultimate Edition.
2- Open C#
3- Create a new project.
4- And so on....
Old 04/17/2011, 22:54   #23

Quote:
You didn't understand me,
What I meant is that I need an already working source and client rather than this SX which is ****** you say!! Not to create one myself, and however I didn't understand anything in that link you posted.
I don't understand a guide unless it's step by step and say exactly what to do in every step for example:
1- Download C# 2010 Ultimate Edition.
2- Open C#
3- Create a new project.
4- And so on....
The best way to learn how to make a server is coding your own. You've gotta learn C# first, though.
Old 04/17/2011, 23:07   #24

Then, what about a working server and source you are using.
Can you give me a link to download or at least the name of the client and a source so I can download?
Old 04/18/2011, 01:32   #25

Quote:
Then, what about a working server and source you are using.
Can you give me a link to download or at least the name of the client and a source so I can download?
I'm using a source I coded from scratch, and I'm not going to release it. It's far for being finished. And if you want a link there's plenty of them. Google "How to make a conquer private server".
Old 04/18/2011, 06:41   #26

OK, who can tell me a good 5165 source and a client that is better than SX so I can download and work on?
Old 04/19/2011, 21:09   #27

No help?!
Old 04/20/2011, 02:02   #28

Quote:
No help?!
Don't double post, please.
= Client = Server

There you go.