Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Code Help!!

Discussion on Code Help!! within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Code Help!!

Hello,
Can anyone help me how to write this code?
I want to make a NPC that offers a quest, for example he tells you to kill a certain amount of monsters (for example 100 RedDevils) and after you kill 100 he will give you a reward (1,000 CPs for example.

How to make a code for this kind of quest??
That the NPC offers a quest and after finishing it you get a reward from the NPC?

Thanks
Old 04/03/2011, 16:15   #2

first create a int in your file with all the char info called redDevilsKilled. Then just make the npc and check how many red devils killed if(redDevilsKilled >= 1000) redDevilsKilled = 0; (reset it) and then give the reward
Old 04/03/2011, 17:25   #3

What is "int"? and what file?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/03/2011, 19:03   #4

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
Ok you've just shown that you don't know even the most absolute basic programing concepts (not a flame, just a fact).

PLEASE refer yourself to some general programming tutorials before you continue any further such as hybrids awesome guides in the programming section.

Once you've mastered the basics such as data types, collections, methods, etc then you should be ready to write an npc like this easily.
Old 04/03/2011, 21:21   #5

Can you put a link to this hyprid's programming guide, I can't find it.

I don't understand anything, how can this be a tutorial?

As I can see it's just a code!!! There is no explanation at all!!!
This image I took, It's a tutorial I downloaded from this site in the Programming section, They are about 16 lesson, but all of them are like this, looks like a code, no explanation at all...
Old 04/03/2011, 22:56   #6

bro read sticky
Old 04/03/2011, 23:23   #7

Well, In the tutorial , he says Select Debug>> Start without Debugging
And in my Visual C# Express 2010 there is no "Start without Debugging" choice, it's only Start Debugging, look at the pictures below:-

Well, OK.
What if I told you that I would like to make a NPC for a quest, a quest: Kill 50 GiantApes.
And after killing 50 GiantApes talk to the NPC again to get a LotteryTicket.

Anyone can tell me what can I do step by step??
How can I do this and what program should I use?
Old 04/05/2011, 09:52   #8

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackCitadel View Post
Well, OK.
What if I told you that I would like to make a NPC for a quest, a quest: Kill 50 GiantApes.
And after killing 50 GiantApes talk to the NPC again to get a LotteryTicket.

Anyone can tell me what can I do step by step??
How can I do this and what program should I use?
Really, it's the same thing as your other request, just that this time you want to reward an item.