Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ConquerServerV2] Bug , Need Help

Discussion on [ConquerServerV2] Bug , Need Help within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ConquerServerV2] Bug , Need Help

Hello, i downloaded Conquer_Server V2 5379+ , a friend told me that i just have to extract it and run the auth/game server and i gets the ip automatically

so i've done everything like my friend told me ,gone to my client, pit the ip in LoaderSet.ini and ran the ConquerLoader.exe , logged in and the client says that server's off(but it's online)

here's a video that shows everything
Old 03/29/2011, 18:57   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
I haven't used it but I'm fairly sure your friend is full of ****. I've yet to see a single server that didn't require any set up and from the complaints I've heard all over about how no one can even get hybrids source running it seems unlikely that you just have to click some pre-compiled exes.

Make sure you have all the needed extra programs installed and can debug it properly and then go through and make sure you have edited any and all configuration settings.

I believe there was a guide on how to set it up in the release section (yet another thing making me think your friend was lying to you... if it was just needing you to run 2 .exes I don't see why there would be a couple different set up guides posted)
Old 03/29/2011, 19:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
I haven't used it but I'm fairly sure your friend is full of ****. I've yet to see a single server that didn't require any set up and from the complaints I've heard all over about how no one can even get hybrids source running it seems unlikely that you just have to click some pre-compiled exes.

Make sure you have all the needed extra programs installed and can debug it properly and then go through and make sure you have edited any and all configuration settings.

I believe there was a guide on how to set it up in the release section (yet another thing making me think your friend was lying to you... if it was just needing you to run 2 .exes I don't see why there would be a couple different set up guides posted)
The one that told him it was me and I you don't assign the IPAddress anywhere, except the loader.
If you believe what I said isn't true or that I'm full of ****, then it would be no problem to take a screenshot.
Also I never said he shouls run them seperate, but he should run in debug mode.
Old 03/29/2011, 19:24   #4

wow wow guys, we're not gonna fight in a forum, well i debugged the source

auth server is clean but game server has an error ,

check it out

it's french , please use translate it to english

Old 03/29/2011, 19:34   #5

English error please.
Old 03/29/2011, 19:39   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syst3m_W1z4rd View Post
The one that told him it was me and I you don't assign the IPAddress anywhere, except the loader.
If you believe what I said isn't true or that I'm full of ****, then it would be no problem to take a screenshot.
Also I never said he shouls run them seperate, but he should run in debug mode.
Sorry if it sounded like I was flaming you. I was simply meaning that it seemed unlikely that no config at all was needed. IE: debugging it/making sure any needed settings were changed.
Old 03/29/2011, 20:40   #7

Quote:
a call to PInvoke function
'ConquerServer_v2! ConquerServer-v2.MSVCRT:: malloc' has unbalanced the stack.
this can happen, because the managed PInvoke signature does not match the target unmanaged signature, verify that the calling convention and parameters of PInvoke signature match the singature unmanaged target
this is what the error says, translated by google translate
Old 03/29/2011, 20:45   #8

Quote:
Cause
The managed signature of the platform invoke call might not match the unmanaged signature of the method being called. This mismatch can be caused by the managed signature not declaring the correct number of parameters or not specifying the appropriate size for the parameters. The MDA can also activate because the calling convention, possibly specified by the DllImportAttribute attribute, does not match the unmanaged calling convention.

Resolution
Review the managed platform invoke signature and calling convention to confirm it matches the signature and calling convention of the native target. Try explicitly specifying the calling convention on both the managed and unmanaged sides. It is also possible, although not as likely, that the unmanaged function unbalanced the stack for some other reason, such as a bug in the unmanaged compiler.
Old 03/29/2011, 20:46   #9

Sounds like a few possible issues.

#1: 32 bit vs 64 bit. Are you on a 64 bit operating system? have you forced the project to 32 bit? Have you replaced any dll's with 32 bit equivalents?

#2: Do you have visual studio installed for C++? I remember seeing in some of the guides that it's needed.

Basically the server is trying to load a dll incorrectly. This is usually seen in 32 vs 64 bit situations but I've heard of ppl having it caused by other things also.
Old 03/29/2011, 20:49   #10

I gave him both the libraries from c++, the 32bit and 64bit. Maybe the reason is he extracted both in there.
Old 03/29/2011, 22:13   #11

pro4never add me on msn the.westler@hotmail maybe you can help me on team-viewer 6

please and thanks
Old 03/30/2011, 12:40   #12

It was very easy to set up Hybrid's original source btw.
Old 04/02/2011, 18:17   #13

Can Someone Post an tutorial showing how to setup on a 32 bits OS?
Old 04/02/2011, 19:22   #14

i have the same problem
Old 04/03/2011, 03:26   #15

research. you can configure the application to ignore these issues.