Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Info about the GeneralData

Discussion on [Request]Info about the GeneralData within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request]Info about the GeneralData

i want to know what should i send as!

Entity_ID,Value_A ,Value_B,Value_C,Value_D,Value_E,

so what is the Entity_ID,value_a etc!!

coz i dont understand how it's working

thnx
Old 03/06/2011, 21:38   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
.... The values become VERY obvious the first time you ever try to use them.

Entity ID = the uid of who the effect is happening on.

For example

Player 1 jumps from point 450/450 to point 451/451

In this example you would have the UID = 1 (regardless of who you send the packet to, it needs to go to everyone on the screen nearby them to display the action)

There would be 4 different ushort values being written (the structure changes drastically depending on what you are using it for. it's a very multi purpose packet.)

There's a fromx/fromy/tox/toy ushort offset. I'd suggest making a simple cmd to try the offsets if you aren't sure what they are (or log/structure packets from real co). Shouldn't be too hard to find them and then you can decide later how you want to set up the packet.

To clarify: the structure remains the same... essentially but any examples I've seen often use a uint value where some versions have 2 ushorts and a few other minor changes... So Personally I'd write the packet somewhat like in impulse's/hybrid's sources where you can fill in specific fields... if you are using a different version simply make sure you write to only the offsets you need vs a fixed structure packet.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2011, 11:22   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,000
Since you're using C++ to write this you could use unions to achieve the uint/2 ushorts.

PHP Code:
union

{

DWORD dwValue;

struct {

WORD dwValueHigh;

WORD dwValueLow;
        };
    };