Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Adding monster killing quest

Discussion on Adding monster killing quest within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Adding monster killing quest

Hello
on my server its a leveling zone with MobVictim as name!
how can i add a quest npc, that gives you 1kk cps if you kill 2500 MobVictim's ?
plz help me...
Thanks
Old 02/25/2011, 01:19   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,147
EventTypeName.ini &

It's a good base to start with...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Monster anzeigen per Quest.
10/16/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey , Kurze Frage o; ich will in eine Quest von mir ein Bild von nem Monster mit einbinden.Das sowas möglich ist weiß ich nur hab ich leider keine Ahnung wie der Befehl dafür ist .. Wäre nett wenn mir jmd helfn könnte :'D LG .Namenslos
REQUEST PLS ONE HIT FOR KILLING THE MONSTER
09/21/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
can anybody know how to 1 hit the monster????? pls make the cheat or hack to 1hit the monster for fast leveling and gain more many pls help the people want to cheat this is grat hack the i hit monster pls make the hack:mofo:
Spawning a monster while on a quest
08/05/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Okay so im on my 3rd npc on my 3rd reborn quest, but im sort of stuck.. is there anyway of adding to the npc when you click "yes" to spawn a monster only when your on the quest? My code: #region Crystal case 11889: { if (Control == 0) { GC.AddSend(Packets.NPCSay("Are you sure...
hi we want in Ultimatia Source (The_Legend) server moon box quest can any one adding
11/13/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
hi we want in Ultimatia Source (The_Legend) server moon box quest can any one adding the code here with steps pleas Thnx and we r use Power Source
Hunter monster quest
02/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Hello, Im french, sorry if my spelling is not correctly. Is it possible to do The monster hunter quest infinitly ? Thx