Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] my market is F*** up

Discussion on [Help] my market is F*** up within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] my market is F*** up

Heya, I wanted to put some items in my client.. when I did that, my whole market changed black.. now I got a black market. I installed a new Client ... didnt work out..

some advice?

thanks
Old 02/21/2011, 19:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
Are you using the right client patch?
Did you modify anything in your client?
You sure you installed all files?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Frage: Preisvergleichtheard am Black Market für Black Market erlaubt?
04/22/2010 - Main - 4 Replies
Ist es z.B. am WoW black market erlaubt einen Preisvergleichstheard aufzu machen für Power-Leveling das am Black Market angeboten wird und ähnliches weil dort z.B. beim WoW BM schon viele Solcher Theards sind und es einfacher wäre für den Käufer. Aussehensolls dann ca so: Leveling: Anbieter xxx: Preis:00 Itrader: 0P 0N 0N, Hand/Bot, Zahlungsmöglichkeiten:xxxx Anbieter yyy: Preis:00 Itrader: 0P 0N 0N, Hand/Bot, Zahlungsmöglichkeiten:xxxx
To met in TC or Market?
01/17/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
This attempts to answer the question: Up to what lvl should I lvl up equipment in TC? Here is my obervation: Equipment Quality / Equipment level to met up in TC ===================================== Super = Below L70 Elite = Below L80 Unique = Below L90 Refined = Below L100
Market Bot
08/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Okay, one of my policies is never to ask someone to do something for you. I'm not gonna ask anyone to make this, but I'm gonna ask for help. Where should I turn to if I wanted to make a bot that listens to packets (looking for a packet of someone closing shop), tells the bot to immediately set up shop there, and start selling items. I want this to be done FREE of pixels, so you can run it while playing. I looked around for packet listeners, but they don't seem to work, I'm not sure if I did...
market
12/01/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
is there a way to always login in market in co2 i would really help me a lot