Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help for 5165

Discussion on Need help for 5165 within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Need help for 5165

Im keep having this message showing up in my source

Char.Silvers += 1000000; << this is the line that it talking about.

Last problem. Why everytime i do /restart or /exit in NewestCo server that some acc was roll back then that char was bugged. Like when i wisper to that person it says the char is not online or something else (I just cant wisper him) and cant trade him.
Old 02/18/2011, 05:35   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,107
where did you get that >>> Char.Silvers += 1000000 you are in the Dropanitem void and the owner is a uint that Char << part is null the silvers are being added no where you need to reference it .
Quote:
public static void DropAnItem(Game.Character Killer)
{
uint Owner = GC.MyChar.EntityID;
byte Owner.Level = GC.MyChar.Level;
Killer.silvers += 9999;
etc etc
}
but than you need to change every single dropanitem reference inside the source to bla bla.DropAnItem(KILLER);

better than doing all that just drop that source and look for a good base and learn how to build it up that source is ****** .

Good Luck ,

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Something better than ini 5165?
11/01/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 25 Replies
Hey guys I got a little bit more pissed by the 5165 ini source so I am wondering which is a better source I could start editing (to make a classic server) :) thanks
Low FPS on 5165
10/03/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 14 Replies
Okay I really don't know why my fps on 5165 are low. On any other server I play it's never like this, only on 5165. Is the problem maybe cause the source reads the maps twice or something like that (something I heard)? Cause it makes nooo sense. And no FPS unlocker doesn't help.
Hi I need 5165 source act like Real Co 5165
09/15/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
I need a A source 5165 that all skills is available specially rb char like nin-nin-nin counterKill and nin-war-nin reflect and more, and also the attack rates should be fair not like +8 set can 1 hit +12 set, and also maybe the client, I need to study to make it in 5200+ source. I love to trade it with my cofarmer account VIP i have use it for 5 days only. PM or contact me in skype :marlyandedsel
[HELP!!!!!!!] about 5165
08/23/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 8 Replies
when i login at the sv why i dont see npcs monsters just the city? when i move and i get back i see them please help me :( and no stupid spams !
[help]5165
08/12/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Can someone give me a command / info (name of player) so that we can see the info of players cps / money / level / account / password .... also in the arena when someone dies item drops, so I want to know how the item does not fall into the arena and Thx