Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Calculations with Accuracy

Discussion on Calculations with Accuracy within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Calculations with Accuracy

Hello.

I was wondering how you are calculating AttackRate chance. Using Accuracy from Items and FuryGems.

If i remember well in my last source i was doing something like:

double Acc = (Agility * 0.1)
Acc = (Acc + ((Accuracy from item * FuryGemPercent) * 0.1))

then doing a percent succes with Acc, and if its true I return 0 as Damage.

How do you think it is?
Old 02/12/2011, 16:48   #2

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
mine takes into account enemy agility to LOWER attack. I was using an incredibly low accuracy value for agility though (1000 base point system). Then take into effect the item accuracy, fury gems and all that good stuff and you have a reasonable accuracy system.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question] Enlightenment Calculations
10/24/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Question: Hey everyone, So I just got done coding enlightenment; however, I just made up the enlightenment calculations. Does anyone have the real ones or know how to get them? Thanks in advance! Sincerely, Fang Answer:
[HELP] ATTACK CALCULATIONS
02/10/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
hi im pete, yeah im too lazy to do this so can someone just give me some pretty good calculations.. you dont need to if you dont want to just dont post anything, but dont flame =]
[Release]Right Archer/Tao Calculations
02/02/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 8 Replies
Fine I was Bored So I decided To play With calculations.Here They comes,Lets start with Archer one.The Only thing You gotta do Is find a right spot for it.I am not going to help you with doing that basic thing lol. Archer Direct Attack: if (AtkType == 25) { if (PTarget.Dodge <= 1) { ...
Db, Cp, Stone, Price Calculations
02/29/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 13 Replies
Always trying to figure out prices? How much is your db worth, cp worth, how many do i need for this and that, how much is it going to cost me to get x amount of stones? If ya need a easy quick way to find out this stuff try out my program screen shots below. +Thanks if any one likes P.S. tell me if you guys want me to add any thing and ill update it off and on to make it better Features so far: Db to Cps Cps to Dbs Buying items cps, gold, dbs calculations
Damage Calculations question
10/10/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Well ive been playing for a long time bout 2 years now but ive never figured out how the conquer system allows ppl to take 1 damage from monsters. Most the time my friends take 1 damage but i take like 50+ (we are same or lower lvls) on hawkings but he has less def than me but he has full elite i have full -5 blessed items which shud relieve alot of damage after my bout 150+ def than my friend so like he has 750 def i have 900+ def with -30pc damage but he takes 1s and i take 50+. I Would...