Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising > CO2 PServer Archive
You last visited: Today at 02:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ADV] PoP-Demons ver 2.0 [Power Of Professional]+[ChallengeArena]

Discussion on [ADV] PoP-Demons ver 2.0 [Power Of Professional]+[ChallengeArena] within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ADV] PoP-Demons ver 2.0 [Power Of Professional]+[ChallengeArena]

Greetings,

as the topic of the thread saying am adving my server

okey why do you think that we can play ur serv?

okey let me tell you what i have done and you can choose Play or not :P

1-All mobs droping CPs
2-all the chars working Perfect and balanced with the others
3-Ninja working 80%
4-all the RB classes working 100%
5-Titan and Gandorma Droping exp potaion x10 :P
6-new events
7-new withers xD
8-ClassPk working 100% Real co lets say copy of ther work lmao but u will reward 20k CPs and 2 superexpballes
9-ProfPkArena Every 1 hour you will invite to join a battle kill every body there and get 20K cps
10-Honor Points system
11-Power Arena like real co 100% real co , what if am lvl 137 what i will use it for to get more Points

12-Challenge Arena 80% like real co and 20% of our system

let me explain for you how its working

The server will make a check on ur char if you do not have this items it will give it to you automatic...

Right click on it for the 1st time and it will make Register for your account in here

Right click on it for the 2nd time and you will enter the map

You can use the Quit item to Quit from the arena

if you won it will announce you did , if you lose it will announce you did lol

if you Quit it will announce that you lose and you will ranked as a loser

If you won 9 times or lose 11 times you will get A Gift item open it and you will get item called Reborn Ticket sawp 5 of it for one pop-token which will help you alot in the server

You can check how many times you lose how many times you won and it will count your Battles , also you can check your honor Points there

Thats it i hope that you will join us oneday

Site:

Note: in order to open the site please at the end of the page you will find a box type there Yes and press I Agree

Thanks for your time ^_^

Old 07/02/2010, 11:37   #2

its best private server sure nice work
Old 07/04/2010, 11:18   #3

Looking good, those Arena effects You lose, You Win, 3 2 1 FIGHT! are those a packet or did you take the effects outof real co and override them with existing effects or did u actually add the effect in like real co or is it just an photoshop ?
Closed Thread