Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising > CO2 PServer Archive
You last visited: Today at 21:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release+Show-Off] ForgottenGrounds Come back online with strong things as boom!

Discussion on [Release+Show-Off] ForgottenGrounds Come back online with strong things as boom! within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release+Show-Off] ForgottenGrounds Come back online with strong things as boom!

Hello all
i came here to show off my server and show to people who say binaries is shit and u cant code on it actually you can via c++ and hex edits im learning it atm im not that pro c++ but still learner and i can use C# its simple but what im see is C# is basic language to design game thats why tq used c++ any ways,
Whats new in server :

- World Pk title :
Its unique tournament it starts every thursday at 14:00 , a message will be show up to alert players . they should go there fast they have 10 minutes to enter only 20 competitor can enter then quest is full from 1 to 19 competitor will be send to Waiting map none pk map once the last competitor is in they will automatically sent to first stage they should kill each other and whoever got killed there will be sent automatically to tc without counting to (20) once 10 competitors remain from the 20 competitors they will be send again to another none pk map it has an npc there they all should click it and it will randomly send each 2 competitors in a map means 5 maps each map got 2 competitors . they should fight each the winner competitor from each battle will be automatically sent to waiting map once the 5 competitors done their battles they will be automatically sent to another pk map (last stage) they should fight each other winner gets halo + cps.

War Of Legends (Of Cities ) :

Its actually looks like guild war in rules fight between guilds but in diff map and for diff goals they fight for controlling the city (power) each city got its own war every day a diff war for diff city , the war will be in the castle of the exact city no one can get out of the castles . they should destroy the PowerCrystal and keep it , the winner guild his name will be writing in a flag in market and he will have the power in the city , i decided to not give him the complete power like moving npc etc but he will have the profits of the npc in their like (conductor ) you pay 100 gold to her and she direct it to the winner leader . also guild member will receive cps by killing the enemies in that map each member = 10 cps.

Class Pk War

Custom third reborn quest
there is no ninja or will not make ninja , so i decide to make third reborn because of donators and will not be fair because potency , the trojan will get archerbane and the archer will get Freaze skill to freaz the classes , also there is new effect + 5 potency .

Jar cps quest

getting cps by doing jar quest. 100 monsters == 100 cps for peoples less than level 100 and higher than level 100 will receive 1250 cps for 500 kills

Free Super gear with free title for whom join the server

1,000 cps per vote

No PMs or GMs server is completely fair .

Dedicated hosting

Power Arena as the real co + working ranks

every thing working in site + suggestions is acceptable .
5065 or 5165 will be on once people ask for it .

135 weapons
Show-off attached

PVP ( player vs player side )

The last level there is 58 plvling will be via killing other people u get exp and we have to redo all weapons from level 1 to level 58 same as pve weapons from 1 to 135 new events and much more in this side ,
its not open yet we need 3dsmax designer to redo new weapons and work with us as partner whoever want to work with us (3dsmax designers only )
Contact us in :

Or

Download lniks :

Direct link :

For guides please visit our forums

- link back to the site is there is Friendly Ads
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 001dlx.jpg (170.0 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg 002yf.jpg (175.1 KB, 45 views)
File Type: jpg 003yso.jpg (189.0 KB, 43 views)
File Type: jpg 004crc.jpg (174.9 KB, 41 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/09/2010, 00:47   #2

Sorry for double posts
Screen Shots will be added tomorrow im sleepy now
Old 05/09/2010, 01:12   #3

Very good server

- Website VERY VERY VERY NICE!
- Nice owners ( goldenwings ftw )
- GO JOIN!
Old 05/09/2010, 01:43   #4

sounds like WoC.
War of The Castles
from CoEmu by MM.

Goodwork thought
Old 05/10/2010, 01:06   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Summer View Post
sounds like WoC.
War of The Castles
from CoEmu by MM.

Goodwork thought
CoEmu lol were on bins so try that out cake eater ;p
Old 05/10/2010, 04:44   #6

Could not fit it all in screenshot so try it for your self and enjoy not completed thisis beta
Old 05/15/2010, 08:33   #7

Cool

Good work guys ,Keep it up
Old 05/15/2010, 14:37   #8

elite*gold: 169
Good Lucky
Old 05/16/2010, 02:27   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloofyGirl View Post
Sorry for double posts
Screen Shots will be added tomorrow im sleepy now
1 Weak and i dont see screen shot ... why ... ?
Closed Thread