Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wildswan - Purest Classic 1.0

Discussion on Wildswan - Purest Classic 1.0 within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Old 05/14/2021, 13:17   #16

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by emobaba31 View Post
next time don't use classic passwords for u gm character punk 123456 and suck source only bug primal conquer is really good!
Unbelievable, you still crying around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xControlledChaos View Post
You and Relic better steal some FAQ otherwise ur server wont be popular 😂😂

On a side Note : eRnn brother is this ur new server ?
Aah, You're just a spammer now. Nothing belongs to the server topic! LMAO

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisismyaccountokay View Post
After 10 copy paste servers you'd think they would have had refined website FAQs without typos.
Trust me I'll make sure to follow your instruction next time, Hehehe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_noooob View Post
Idk why people even care about these "new classic" EU servers. They always close after 1-3months. The only classic EU servers worth playing are Primal and Origins.
I got it, You just wanna say Primal and Origins. Congratulations! you have said it, bro. Keep it up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy\Craft View Post
professionally developed?
I think professionally scammed better fits the description.

If you cant even put 1 ounce of effort in your website, we already know how the source is - shit, coated with shit
A lot of shit there, you have no idea.
Old 05/14/2021, 13:42   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
You and Relic better steal some FAQ otherwise ur server wont be popular ����

im not your brother and i have no idea about this server ( good luck for sw owner )
Moh-Lickers spamming all new servers lmao
Craft still working about Co Fuse :
Old 05/14/2021, 13:59   #18

Just want to give a heads up based on past experience.

There was a source leaked on this forums some time ago, that contained a character named "Kujiku[GM]". That source got leaked with it's database and passwords were stored in plain-text.

I'd say don't play in this server, just so you are not supporting incompetence and complete disregard for player's privacy. I'm 99.99999% sure they are still storing passwords in plain-text*. If you really have to play this server, make sure you are using a unique password that you haven't used before.

* Can't verify this claim in any way because their mailer seems to be broken:

Old 05/14/2021, 15:06   #19

elite*gold: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latyos View Post
Just want to give a heads up based on past experience.

There was a source leaked on this forums some time ago, that contained a character named "Kujiku[GM]". That source got leaked with it's database and passwords were stored in plain-text.

I'd say don't play in this server, just so you are not supporting incompetence and complete disregard for player's privacy. I'm 99.99999% sure they are still storing passwords in plain-text*. If you really have to play this server, make sure you are using a unique password that you haven't used before.

* Can't verify this claim in any way because their mailer seems to be broken:

You are just wrong, we have a whirlpool password-encryption!
Old 05/15/2021, 01:07   #20

Quote:
You and Relic better steal some FAQ otherwise ur server wont be popular 😂😂

We will steal the players online concept that all servers adopt
Old 06/01/2021, 06:30   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapNZap View Post
I don't know why you guys mention Kujiku, cuz that server will be offline after a month. He made like 10 servers so far, changed discord name. This guy should be banned for the conquer community.
This boy is the worst server manager EVER, he's server is already EMPTY alot of people left because alot of cheaters, speed hackers and aimboters and never did anything about it lol, he's PM password was " 123456 " and someone make alot of items from that account, we all told him there was something weird with these items (2sock+5 -5 BOOTS AND NECK IN JUST 1 WEEK)and took him 1week to ban him... he never acknowledged his mistake.

We'll better keep playing on IMPERIALCO great GW with more than 100 players figthing
Old 06/03/2021, 22:20   #22
dotCom

elite*gold: 12400
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,385
#closed as requested
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2021, 10:52   #23
dotCom

elite*gold: 12400
The Black Market: 104/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,385
Arrow CO2 PServer Archive -> CO2 PServer Adver…

#moved as requested
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/15/2021, 17:02   #24

Received Thanks: 1,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kujiku View Post
I didn't been rude, you just didn't let me tell you. you just told me that I copy and paste but I was talking about general not your server core features. at all, if you take a look after you said that you will see that I've rewritten my own. that's because I really got my mistake.

In all ways, It's not a trash server as you say.
copy pasted someone elses website stuff, then forgot to change the name in the information to your own server name, you sound like a lazy piece of **** waste of space. Go ******* close your server before i do it for you, you scam artist.
Old 12/21/2021, 22:59   #25

Saw the ad on extreme stating new server? Was there a server refresh?

Tags
classic, conquer, wildswan