Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising > CO2 PServer Archive
You last visited: Today at 03:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mentality-Co - Launched 1/9/2019 [no pay to win]

Discussion on Mentality-Co - Launched 1/9/2019 [no pay to win] within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Mentality-Co - Launched 1/9/2019 [no pay to win]

[no pay to win]

[Wars Trojans Taos Archers Ninjas and Monks]

[Max level 140]

[2nd Reborn]

[No Chi Jiang]

[P Souls]

[Donation Points]

[Reincarnation]

[Custom accesories]

[Online points]

[PvE Points]

[Boss Points Doing the most damage to bosses]

[Custom Quests]

[Name and Gender change]

[Nobility Event Will Give You Sliver Cup Or GoldThrophy Or GoldPrize]

[KingRank For a Month]

[Drop Event Dragonball]

Home:

Downloads:

Register:

Old 09/28/2019, 19:27   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,722
The Short
Just another donation scam, copy server with nothing to offer.

My quick ratings
  • 0/10 Interest - Not interesting in the slightest
  • 0/10 Security - Running on a decade old software, dangerous
  • 0/10 Community - Only Arabic community of 13 members at peak
  • 0/10 Honesty - A lot of false statements (very pay to win)
  • 0/10 Market - Store that will hyper-inflate and destroy the server quickly

Detailed Review
Looks like this server attempts to impersonate the real co.99.com website as myco99.com. I decided to look up the domain registration, and it was registered only 8 days ago, so that thread title is a lie. The website itself is very sparse, and also running a decade old version of ASP.NET from 2010. Just some examples of the security vulnerabilities caused by that (includes lots of code execution):

With registration, it validates fields before checking the captcha, so you can take down their server just using a very simple flood. Hilariously, forgot password works until you change the password. It just accepts the new password and eats it.

Beyond the security concerns, autoplaying music feels like a trashy Myspace page. You're also not displaying a message for using cookies, which is a violation of GDPR and the e-Privacy cookies directive. The server itself offers nothing but a store to purchase goods on... so it's just another donation / store scam. Private servers hosting stores aren't allowed here either... which is still a grey zone. I think this falls into that rule though seeing how it's the server's only "feature" and sells CPs... which is 100% pay to win... so what on earth are they talking about.

With nothing else to offer, I have to assume this is just another scam and another purchased server that someone thought they could flip (and sadly probably will because people are dumb enough to keep falling for this). I don't expect this server to last more than two or three months before it hyper inflates and kills itself, and then has to reset to start the scam all over again. Cheers.

Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/01/2019, 10:37   #3

elite*gold: 0
in the new update we have added:
1.you can now ride your horse in market.
2.we edit vote prize to 15k cps and vip6 for 6 hours.
3.we edit arena shop with accessory and super refiney.
4.we have added new map to pointnpcs.
5.we make all donations items we sell for cps in market.
6.we have edited cupnobility war time to work at [12:40 and 23:40] and new prize king for one day.
next update we will add new garments and mounts.
Closed Thread

« HistoryConquer 1.0 | Classic Server | Project Orion [A Innovated way of seeing Conquer] »