Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising > CO2 PServer Archive
You last visited: Today at 11:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Project Orion [A Innovated way of seeing Conquer]

Discussion on Project Orion [A Innovated way of seeing Conquer] within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Project Orion [A Innovated way of seeing Conquer]

Hi everyone!

We're proud to announce you, our server, "Project Orion"; a somewhat classic server running on patch 5078 that is aiming more towards PvP, than hard grinding, with a few changes in it(which I'll get to in a moment).
We're a hard-working, active and honest team. We listen to people and make changes based on it. We help with whatever we can and we're online most of the time.

As for the state of the server, I'll be straight forward and honest with you all; we're currently a small community(slowly growing) and if you get into our server as see it's slightly inactive, don't feel discouraged on staying -- I'll tell you the reasons why you should stay or at least give it a try.

*First things first, the server is relatively easy(since it's aiming towards fast building/PvP). It has MEDIUM-HIGH RATES; you should quite literally be able to get full 2-Socket in 1 week to 2 weeks tops and so, GW ready:

-The socketing system is different - you're able to drop Meteor+ for 1-socketing and DB+ for 2-socketing(even though you still can do it the traditional way). This method is MUCH faster than the typical classic servers.

-Our gems have been changed. For example: A normal rainbow gives 25% experience(compared to 10% on retail), therefore, it's easy to make reborns. Same thing applies on moon gems and violets.

-We have free 3x experience during week days and 6x during weekends(you're able to pick these whenever you want to).

*Secoundly, you may find the market empty and it's not even related due to the current small community server state, but because you can easily be AUTO-SUFICIENT here. The rates are just that easy.

*Third - our unique mining system. Here, you can get gems way easier than retail, since you won't be mining any ores, but euxenites; which you can trade 20 for goodies, such as +Stones,DB+1,Met+1,STG!

*Fourth - A virtual warehouse called "banker", where you can store unlimited amount of Meteors/DBs/Gems(since you'll be getting that many).

*Fifth - A custom 2nd reborn quest, which is less tedious than the original.

*Sixth and most importantly, we have AUTO-LOOT for EVERYONE(only VIPs get to auto-pack meteors/DBs/+stones)!

Other features we have:
*Talismans, but we changed them almost completely(Fan gives HP and Tower gives agility/mana).

*Maximum compose +12(you drop stones +1 from mobs, ALSO with ease).

*Alt+LClick for depositing and trading items.(Orion Exclusive FEATURE)

*Updated, good looking graphics on a bunch of skills.

*Skill changes(such as 2handers damages/ranges/proc frequency, multizap Thunder/Fire and delay free FB/SS).

*Max lvl is 138: You can lvl from 130-138 with Ruby, Sapphire and Diamond(items that drop from mobs and will give you 1%, 2% and 5% experience respectively).

*Hourly PK events

*GW map(with increased rates) for GW winners.

*Capture the flag event and Treasure Hunt.

*HIGH RESOLUTION

TLDR; A server that is aiming towards PvP instead of the typical hard grinding classics, with currently a small community, but has potential grow and is damn worth a try.

Hopefully it was all covered up and you won't be mislead and disappointed when joining and trying it out! We'll be waiting!

Here's a link to join "don't get too hyped PKing or else you might lose your gears as red/black name!"

Old 09/27/2019, 02:27   #2

This server has potential!
The staff team is friendly and helpful, the players also helps newcomers.
I'm staying for sure!

Old 09/27/2019, 02:36   #3

Server is active during GWs and has a close, funny *** community. And yes, you can easily make up your gears here. Honestly just needs people to stay for a while and enjoy all the features the game has to offer(few which are unique).
Old 09/27/2019, 05:41   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,805
How many times does this server have to get purchased and wiped clean before it dies? It was Conquer Devils like 5 times before it was "Project Orion" (assumed stolen from my old project name) at least . Also, now with a stolen Battle.net loading animation from Blizzard Entertainment. And holy moly what an awful website that's STILL RUNNING ON HOSTING SOFTWARE FROM OVER A DECADE AGO. Get out of here with this garbage - stop donation scamming players.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/27/2019, 13:33   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
How many times does this server have to get purchased and wiped clean before it dies? It was Conquer Devils like 5 times before it was "Project Orion" (assumed stolen from my old project name) at least . Also, now with a stolen Battle.net loading animation from Blizzard Entertainment. And holy moly what an awful website that's STILL RUNNING ON HOSTING SOFTWARE FROM OVER A DECADE AGO. Get out of here with this garbage - stop donation scamming players.
LOL.
Old 09/27/2019, 15:13   #6

Quote:
Do you have a problem with me personally? Within our last conversation within the forum you were fine as long as I remove your "artwork" which was removed and also we made a new site, we're not "Conquer Devils" what so ever we're our own server (this is my first server). As for our website the template was purchased from themeforest which I have licensing for . Rather then constantly attacking me and *** know every other server I seen on elitepvpers why don't you contact us directly and deal with it like adults instead of children edrama back and fourth.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2019, 17:49   #7

I love this server and having a blast playing it. I have played on too many servers before to even try to remember them all. This one is by far in my top 3. I plan to stay here for a very long time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2019, 18:07   #8

elite*gold: 26
Funny how everyone that 'loves' the server has less than 20 posts.
Old 09/27/2019, 20:25   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectOrion View Post
Do you have a problem with me personally? Within our last conversation within the forum you were fine as long as I remove your "artwork" which was removed and also we made a new site, we're not "Conquer Devils" what so ever we're our own server (this is my first server). As for our website the template was purchased from themeforest which I have licensing for . Rather then constantly attacking me and *** know every other server I seen on elitepvpers why don't you contact us directly and deal with it like adults instead of children edrama back and fourth.
Not everything is personal, and you taking it that way is distracting from the huge problems I outlined. Firstly, I know this is Conquer Devils reskinned because your prior website had references all over it, including copied text. Secondly, if you got the battle.net logo from theme Forest, then you should report them for copyright infringement and get your money back. It's not even a good theme... But that part is my opinion which I chose to share with you and be honest about. Lastly, you are running in ancient and extremely exploitable hosting software. I point this out every time and you do nothing about it, which only endangers your server and players. So sod off. I'm not buying any of this. Project name is whatever, just can't help but notice it's still in use. Update your software and I may believe you care about hosting a server instead of just making money off recycled garbage.
Old 09/27/2019, 20:54   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Execution! View Post
Funny how everyone that 'loves' the server has less than 20 posts.
Just because people don't care about talking in this forum, doesn't mean they haven't accessed this before you. Heck, I'm on this website way longer than you, regardless my contribution to the website, or the lack thereof. Didn't I also post something about your server though? Can't actually remember.

Quote:
Not everything is personal, and you taking it that way is distracting from the huge problems I outlined. Firstly, I know this is Conquer Devils reskinned because your prior website had references all over it, including copied text. Secondly, if you got the battle.net logo from theme Forest, then you should report them for copyright infringement and get your money back. It's not even a good theme... But that part is my opinion which I chose to share with you and be honest about. Lastly, you are running in ancient and extremely exploitable hosting software. I point this out every time and you do nothing about it, which only endangers your server and players. So sod off. I'm not buying any of this. Project name is whatever, just can't help but notice it's still in use. Update your software and I may believe you care about hosting a server instead of just making money off recycled garbage.
Have you tried the server? Try out for 3 days - you get granted 3 free days of VIP!

Or let me guess; it isn't worth the try?
Old 09/27/2019, 21:21   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laricko View Post
Just because people don't care about talking in this forum, doesn't mean they haven't accessed this before you. Heck, I'm on this website way longer than you, regardless my contribution to the website, or the lack thereof. Didn't I also post something about your server though? Can't actually remember.

Have you tried the server? Try out for 3 days - you get granted 3 free days of VIP!

Or let me guess; it isn't worth the try?
**** no. Not when there're huge security issues right off the bat. And I have no interest in trying another copy server that's just being recycled again to make more money off it's dumb players. There is actually nothing unique about this server. Nothing.
Old 09/27/2019, 21:29   #12

Quote:
**** no. Not when there're huge security issues right off the bat. And I have no interest in trying another copy server that's just being recycled again to make more money off it's dumb players. There is actually nothing unique about this server. Nothing.
**** you're so smart! I wanna be you in 50 years or something like that. Yeah the server is a copy of Devils and is really bad!!!111one Never gets update, it's just a scam. Your opinion is very valid because you are a software dev.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2019, 22:22   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laricko View Post
**** you're so smart! I wanna be you in 50 years or something like that. Yeah the server is a copy of Devils and is really bad!!!111one Never gets update, it's just a scam. Your opinion is very valid because you are a software dev.
Lol, I like your whit. Is it not though? I mean, people get salty about this all the time, but I'm right every single time. There's not one server still online that I've called out. Not to say I can't be wrong, but I'm 99% certain this server will never be anything.
Old 09/27/2019, 23:09   #14

Quote:
Lol, I like your whit. Is it not though? I mean, people get salty about this all the time, but I'm right every single time. There's not one server still online that I've called out. Not to say I can't be wrong, but I'm 99% certain this server will never be anything.
Maybe few years back then your opinions would have any relevance, but come on. Not many people will care about your assumptions. You're very welcome to try the server, doesn't take much time. Hopefully doesn't mess with your busy software dev, epvp roaming **** poster schedule.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/27/2019, 23:20   #15

The thread is going a bit out of hand I would request if possible a clean up of the majority aside from any constructive criticism such as security flaws or in-game reviews. I don't mind feedback but all I ask for is a bit backbone in regards to it not just shooting bullets in the air. If you haven't play you can't mention if it a copy/paste server (for in-game material). If you're giving us feedback about any old software then PM me with what flaws or feedback in regards to it so we can take a proper approach of handling it (no need to spark drama over pity stuff).

Quote:
I worked on the server for countless weeks since it release a few months ago I don't understand your assumption of it being a copy server or recycle. Last time you mention that we will be gone within a month or 2 yet we been around for 3 months almost 4 thus far. As for security I will take a look if you don't mind PMing what security flaws directly are you referring to and I'll happily research and find a proper solution for such security flaws. The server is made strictly as a hobby so I work on it whenever I have time available to me.

Closed Thread

« Mentality-Co - Launched 1/9/2019 [no pay to win] | EscapismClassic 1.0 »