Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ConquerBeasts - 5375 Server

Discussion on ConquerBeasts - 5375 Server within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Old 03/04/2019, 14:56   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KraHen View Post
Wow.
I already wasted my time before answering to this that I'm not copying anyone, you're welcome to check our discord channel if it proves anything. I'm not going to waste anymore time on inflaming this.
Old 03/04/2019, 17:35   #17

elite*gold: 66
Quote:
Originally Posted by KraHen View Post
Wow.
You seem to be another useless moderator lol

Hate comments in 3..2..1..
Old 03/04/2019, 19:12   #18

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by _MaryJuana View Post

Yeah. I'll volunteer.

I don't see anything wrong with his comment. I already tried having the member talk with the owner of this server in a moderated chat on discord, and action items were made to fix things. The owner has yet to follow through with all action items, and by the sounds of it, hasn't notified the rest of his staff. Even if they knew, that's still no excuse for the staff to dismiss any feedback that isn't positive. Negative feedback is the best type of feedback, and leads to better servers. Unless you have something you'd like to help with, coming down on our moderator for responding to a surprisingly bad comment isn't going to provide a solution. In fact, a negative reaction is just what this thread needed. I'm also negativity surprised by that comment.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/04/2019, 20:13   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by _MaryJuana View Post

By any means, please feel free to send suggestions, or if you think it's appropriate, create a complaint. I am open to feedback, as long as you actually make a point.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/04/2019, 20:56   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Yeah. I'll volunteer.

I don't see anything wrong with his comment. I already tried having the member talk with the owner of this server in a moderated chat on discord, and action items were made to fix things. The owner has yet to follow through with all action items, and by the sounds of it, hasn't notified the rest of his staff. Even if they knew, that's still no excuse for the staff to dismiss any feedback that isn't positive. Negative feedback is the best type of feedback, and leads to better servers. Unless you have something you'd like to help with, coming down on our moderator for responding to a surprisingly bad comment isn't going to provide a solution. In fact, a negative reaction is just what this thread needed. I'm also negativity surprised by that comment.
I'm ok with feedback but he keeps attacking me for some reason not for the sake of the server improvement. I'm always welcome to feedback to improve the server, but I don't think that he's giving feedback for the sake of the server.
Although (to Execution) if you have any suggestions feel free to post them . I'm trying to act as professional as I can.
Old 03/04/2019, 22:02   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBotx View Post
I'm ok with feedback but he keeps attacking me for some reason not for the sake of the server improvement. I'm always welcome to feedback to improve the server, but I don't think that he's giving feedback for the sake of the server.
Although (to Execution) if you have any suggestions feel free to post them . I'm trying to act as professional as I can.
I'd recommend allowing him to follow up with the owner. Not everything should be your responsibility to handle. I get why he's angry though. I'm not a fan of plagiarism within the community either, and it's disheartening and discouraging to see. I hope the action items we covered with the owner can be sorted through with a degree of promptness.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2019, 14:42   #22

elite*gold: 26
This is not even worth the time anymore. the dude clearly has no knowledge at all and can't understand the very simple feedback points Spirited and myself have given him. He even asked me to change my initial statement on his thread which was clearly 100% true. I'm not gonna let you off the hook. players deserve to know what kind of owner runs the server.
Old 03/05/2019, 17:14   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Execution! View Post
This is not even worth the time anymore. the dude clearly has no knowledge at all and can't understand the very simple feedback points Spirited and myself have given him. He even asked me to change my initial statement on his thread which was clearly 100% true. I'm not gonna let you off the hook. players deserve to know what kind of owner runs the server.
To give a bit of context to this, the owner's response was roughly "we already copy the client, so what's the difference if I copy other servers". That was my main take away from our conversation. My response was roughly "I don't approve of content being hard copied from other servers, such as advertisements, websites, etc." That's when we agreed on some action items:

- Website shouldn't be copied. Copying a template is annoying, but copying the full website is not okay
- Advertisements shouldn't copy Execution's advertisements

Honestly, though, I don't think it's your responsibility iBox. I'm just sad that the owner let this continue going instead of giving the issues some promptness. It's not too surprising to me either, but it could have been a simple fix and a quick update added on Execution's original post here. I'm disappointed that didn't happen.

Edit: I should probably also mention that I don't play on either servers, I just want to see owners get along.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2019, 20:44   #24

@ - I thought he said that this is his server?

Quote:
Well its sad to see people like you around the community bullying other servers, but hey i can always accept feedback from people like you. Well I dont want to touch your ego but this template is actually from here . Saying that you can do what I did in 10 mins of your time well that's good skills for you but it does not bring any interest to me, so you can keep that to your server.

Regarding the xtremetop100 thing it was not me who wrote that, it was my other partner/PM who did it and when I saw your message on discord I changed it immediately and at that time the server wasn't even online yet. And calling me a ******? Honestly, I wont bother myself to answer to this I'll just report it.

I was one of the developers on one and eventually quit cause of the owners' mechanism unlike this server its mine.

One more important thing I wasn't posting the updates here since I don't have much time to write them here, but you can check my discord announcement channel and you'll know whether we're working on the server or not. And one more thing its not like that I'm not accepting feedback I'm always welcome to listen to peoples review but try to make it in a proper way. Happy gaming to everyone.
Old 03/05/2019, 23:17   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crystaline View Post
Old 03/06/2019, 01:05   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Crystaline View Post
It is mine and he's my partner handling the marketing and the player support.
Old 03/06/2019, 04:43   #27

Quote:
It is mine and he's my partner handling the marketing and the player support.
Your partner should have informed you. I'm sorry that didn't happen and that people were too fast to jump the gun. It's never too late to make changes. Idk, personally, I like to be on people's good side. Even if Moh doesn't expect change at this point, I think it'd be a good gesture to the community, at the least.

On a side note, if you're in charge of relations, I should give you feedback that your community was really nice to me initially. I left your discord channel this morning though due to some ***** being super aggressive. You can check through the logs if you'd like, but it's not the end of the world to me (I wasn't playing the server anyways, so not high priority). Just thought I'd make you aware in case you thought I left for other reasons.
Old 03/06/2019, 17:45   #28

Good luck , i will give it a try.
Old 03/06/2019, 22:00   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Your partner should have informed you. I'm sorry that didn't happen and that people were too fast to jump the gun. It's never too late to make changes. Idk, personally, I like to be on people's good side. Even if Moh doesn't expect change at this point, I think it'd be a good gesture to the community, at the least.

On a side note, if you're in charge of relations, I should give you feedback that your community was really nice to me initially. I left your discord channel this morning though due to some ***** being super aggressive. You can check through the logs if you'd like, but it's not the end of the world to me (I wasn't playing the server anyways, so not high priority). Just thought I'd make you aware in case you thought I left for other reasons.
Haven't noticed that, I apologize to you instead of him. I'll be talking to him and you're always welcome to be back.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/07/2019, 14:40   #30

Awesome server