Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Era Conquer 1.0 - Classic Conquer Release 9/6/2018 NEW

Discussion on Era Conquer 1.0 - Classic Conquer Release 9/6/2018 NEW within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Era Conquer 1.0 - Classic Conquer Release 9/6/2018 NEW

#closed

Old 09/20/2018, 17:27   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,525
Stores passwords in plain text. Just another classic server clone....
In fact, looks like the same source as the failed "Sensation Conquer Classic 1.0" server.

Edit: TQ Binary?

Thanks
1 User
Old 09/20/2018, 18:09   #3

It's based on NCOS.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/21/2018, 03:13   #4

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Stores passwords in plain text. Just another classic server clone....
In fact, looks like the same source as the failed "Sensation Conquer Classic 1.0" server.

Edit: TQ Binary?
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpochCommunity View Post
It's based on NCOS.
It is indeed based on NCOS. A quick look into their Facebook page as well as the screenshots on this thread make me believe they are using an old version of Shannara's source (I believe from 2 years ago) that was stolen from my mega cloud by some Egyptian guy - the source has some rewritting to it, it's still very rudimental. This was communicated to Shannara's community when it happened last October/November.

Just to clear things up and to avoid anyone claiming false stories, the guy got access to my account because he got his hands in some old database (he claimed to be L2Hs but I doubt it) that had the passwords stored in plain text and the password of my account there was the same as my mega account (I probably used this account once or twice so never bothered with it) and I happen to have uploaded an old version of the source there (probably some time when I went back to my hometown from University and wanted to work on the server there as well).

This server seems to be using work that was stolen from me and obviously they're using it without my permission. It's a fairly old version of the source with lots of bugs and exploits so anyone willing to have some fun hit me up and I'll tell you a few things

Note: I normally try to stay away of any drama with other servers and I have never engaged in any sort of hostility with other servers as I believe everyone should have their room to grow and share the work they've done with the community. However these people aren't using their work nor are they contributing to the community.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/21/2018, 04:46   #5

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyorai View Post
It is indeed based on NCOS. A quick look into their Facebook page as well as the screenshots on this thread make me believe they are using an old version of Shannara's source (I believe from 2 years ago) that was stolen from my mega cloud by some Egyptian guy - the source has some rewritting to it, it's still very rudimental. This was communicated to Shannara's community when it happened last October/November.

Just to clear things up and to avoid anyone claiming false stories, the guy got access to my account because he got his hands in some old database (he claimed to be L2Hs but I doubt it) that had the passwords stored in plain text and the password of my account there was the same as my mega account (I probably used this account once or twice so never bothered with it) and I happen to have uploaded an old version of the source there (probably some time when I went back to my hometown from University and wanted to work on the server there as well).

This server seems to be using work that was stolen from me and obviously they're using it without my permission. It's a fairly old version of the source with lots of bugs and exploits so anyone willing to have some fun hit me up and I'll tell you a few things

Note: I normally try to stay away of any drama with other servers and I have never engaged in any sort of hostility with other servers as I believe everyone should have their room to grow and share the work they've done with the community. However these people aren't using their work nor are they contributing to the community.
here we come i need some of that few thing bro
Old 09/21/2018, 07:18   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyorai View Post

Spill the dirt!
Old 09/21/2018, 13:03   #7
Im Ruhestand

The Black Market: 410/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkd1231 View Post
#closed
#closed

Closed Thread

« ConquerDevils - A new classic server | Era Conquer 1.0 - Classic Conquer Release 9/6/2018 »