Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ConquerDevils - A new classic server

Discussion on ConquerDevils - A new classic server within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/28/2018, 06:32   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deekaron View Post
May i ask why you're always posting on every threads like a ******* kid lmao? Get a life first everybody complained about people using tq binaries and now they are almost gone cuz they were "illegal" and i do respect it that it shouldnt be used but what the **** matter if this is a NCOS? he putted alot of effort in the server.

Keep up the good work conquerdevil.

May all respect be with you and the server.
How am I posting like a kid here? The one using profanity is you, so if anybody is showing immaturity, then it's you.

When that's said, why should I let him fix his server for free and spoonfeed him with things he obviously would have known and fixed, if he didn't use a trash source in the first place.

I'd argue that NCOS has made this community more cancerous than TQ Binaries.
Old 08/28/2018, 09:10   #17

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post
How am I posting like a kid here? The one using profanity is you, so if anybody is showing immaturity, then it's you.

When that's said, why should I let him fix his server for free and spoonfeed him with things he obviously would have known and fixed, if he didn't use a trash source in the first place.

Absolutely. It brought on the decade of **** we currently have to deal with.
Then again, NCOS taught me how not to program, and got me interested in CS.
NCOS is bad, but not the problem. The community is the problem.
Old 08/28/2018, 18:33   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpochCommunity View Post
I don't like posting negative about servers, but with recent activity by you guys, I have no other choice. I would kindly ask you to stop trying to advertise on epoch discord along with our gameservers, we already have experience within the last few days of you being "public" and you logging in our server/discord to openly advertising players to move to conquerdevils. Aside from that goodluck with your server.

PS: I was also kick/ban off your discord for absolutely no reason(a bit childish i would say).
Well I don't advertise anything over there, If so it's players inviting their friends which I cant stop them from doing. I also saw you on my discord channel once and did ban you. But thanks for your concern.

Here is last night's update.

# NEW UPDATE FOR NOW

* 2nd Reborn has been changed to Exemption Token instead of 20 Ref gems.
* Rates of Refind Gems has been increased and leveling is more easier now.
* Exemption token added to dragon king and to mining and to Online Points.
* Dragon King new Event with a prize of Exemption Token and a +2 Stone. at 3:00, 15:00, 19:00
* Treasure hunt is now giving better prizes (better rates) and added Meteor Scroll and Exemption Tokens and also better Silver prize.
* VIP 6 Now availabe on store for 20$ and VIP 5 reduced to 10$
* Add +1/+2 stones to events.
* Better drops for Terato/Spook.

VIP 5 has the same features atm.
VIP 6 extra features: Auto Loot +1, 150 Stamina instead and free heaven blessing and special new item effects.
Pure Warriors : Gets 2,000 HP
Pure Taos : Gets 2,000 MP
Pure Trojs: Gets 1,000 extra attack
* Fixed Viper Fang
* Released a new VIP map for VIP-6 (422,381) here the drop rates is x3 normal maps and +1 stones drops with very low rates.
* Devils Pack is now available in market gives 5k arrows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Aids View Post

I'd agree with that, but what I did is okay I've thrown away the old hash tables shit and replaced them all with dictionaries and suitable structures. Re-wrote the socket, packet handling system to RB-trees. Also going to rewrite the old threading and Screen System. All the bugs appearing are being fixed right away. I got a good player base atm so if you want me to fix anything you can simply report it and I'll fix it (I'm assuming you really care about the community) rather than that please I don't want you spamming my thread but thanks for your replies. Needs also to mention that most of the work is switching using modern C# 7.
Old 08/30/2018, 10:32   #19

Last night's update:

* Added the Ally Chat to the guild chat. To disable it type /ally.
* Fixed all the guild conductress.
* Fly is disabled in events.
* Fixed divine hare (for reborns), if you didnt get it yet you'll get it with the next update by tomorrow.
* Treasure Hunt set to 17:15 instead of 13:15.

- [NEW VIP FEATURES]
* New warehouse for VIP6 (188,181) in market
* Packer npc which packs DBs/Mets/ Refined and Super Gems for VIP6.
Old 09/18/2018, 19:02   #20

The website is down for me and my friends. How can we download this client and play the game?
Old 09/20/2018, 11:59   #21

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 416/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,205
#closed (server offline)
Closed Thread