Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Champions Conquer Classic 5375 EU

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Champions Conquer Classic 5375 EU

ChampionsConquer ClassicServer .

+12 Max, 137 Max, 2nd RB Max, 130 Equipment Max.
NO: Battle Power.
Trojan, Warrior, Archer, Water, Fire , Ninja , Monk Classes.

our game is about making a new version of old and new style of conquer online 2.0 & 3.0 , like we have all new 3.0 Monsters and NPC’s but we hold on with old maps and characters and old impression of 2.0 based on 6 main characters " Ninja and Monk that get us back to 2008 of wonderful world of co "
About game play : simply newbies will create account and will get +4 gears "bound" once they open in game - leveling up is also kinda easy cuz we have auto-upgrade items equipment till you got level 120 and system will stop at this point then you can get to level 130 normally . After that leveling up will kinda going hard till level 137 and that’s will be challenge for you - There is too many ways to achieve your goal [Hunting for " CPs , Db , items , gems " - OnlinePions - Mining .. ].

Some َQuest : KingKong`s land mission
this is kinda a mission more than a tournament cause it`s not really scheduled to let it start
All the players have to vote for it to start and then you choose between DragonBalls and SuperGems as a reward and the most voted reward will be taken after killing the Monster,
After entering this mission you will find 3 polls which you have to kill to summon the king kong
but Remember you have to vote for this mission to get it scheduled.

some Event : That`s our new tournament it`s called: The last team Standing
It startes every hour at xx:30
To join that tourny you need to make teams and sign in,
After you sign in you will get into a waiting map for three minutes then the tourny will start at xx:33
The team leader`s HP will be 10000
His team must protect him from being killed cause every trojan will hit the leader will decrease 1000 of his HP and any other character will decrease 200 of his HP, and if the leader got killed all of his team will be knocked out,
The last leader alive his team will be the winner.

Visit the Website to find out more, Create an Account , and Download the Client.

Old 07/20/2018, 05:29   #2

Four Main Classes (Trojan, Archer, Taoist, Warrior,Ninja,Monk)

Wut...?

Old 07/20/2018, 06:06   #3

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,340
Duplicate thread to:
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co...ic-server.html
Old 07/20/2018, 17:03   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
delete old topic
I've Create new topic after editing

Old 07/20/2018, 17:18   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms4eng View Post
Please delete old topic
I've Create new topic after editing
If that's the case, then allow me to copy over my content as well:

Yeah, this server is *** awful. You can tell because it only has 45 players and someone already has 617,001,494 CPs. Garbage donation trap if I ever saw one. Will die in less than 4 weeks - and I'll make a bet on that. Oh, and you bet they're running on 10+ year old web hosting software and saving your passwords in plain text. . Owner probably bought the source from a scam. Leave the site and don't advertise this flaming garbage here. Reported for critical security issues... because seriously anyone should realize 10 year old internet hosting software is not secure. For a server advertising champions, they really are losers.
Old 07/20/2018, 19:18   #6

Quote:
If that's the case, then allow me to copy over my content as well:

Yeah, this server is *** awful. You can tell because it only has 45 players and someone already has 617,001,494 CPs. Garbage donation trap if I ever saw one. Will die in less than 4 weeks - and I'll make a bet on that. Oh, and you bet they're running on 10+ year old web hosting software and saving your passwords in plain text. . Owner probably bought the source from a scam. Leave the site and don't advertise this flaming garbage here. Reported for critical security issues... because seriously anyone should realize 10 year old internet hosting software is not secure. For a server advertising champions, they really are losers.
I will answer all that I have said:
First, no one has a million caps. What do you think of the number you mentioned?
You say he will die soon? I tell you I'll stay "because I care about this very well"
This Source was very bad "5165" and I've fixed it and upgrade it .
As for what I said in the other, I will not answer you .
Read the topic again ...
Old 07/20/2018, 22:31   #7

Quote:
I will answer all that I have said:
First, no one has a million caps. What do you think of the number you mentioned?
You say he will die soon? I tell you I'll stay "because I care about this very well"
This Source was very bad "5165" and I've fixed it and upgrade it .
As for what I said in the other, I will not answer you .
Read the topic again ...
I did, same security problems, same saving people's passwords in plain text, same dumb server owner trying to gloat how shiney his **** is. In general, I'm done seeing these copy paste servers with the same security issues. I'm so tempted to make a tool that kills these stupid servers for good.
Old 07/21/2018, 02:21   #8

Angry

Quote:
I did, same security problems, same saving people's passwords in plain text, same dumb server owner trying to gloat how shiney his **** is. In general, I'm done seeing these copy paste servers with the same security issues. I'm so tempted to make a tool that kills these stupid servers for good.
Some psychology for u sir.. using bad words in a case like this one shows how wrong you are.. that you couldn't do anything but insulting me..

Talking about my * won't really insult me more than it's insult to you that you didn't find any thing to show your hate but insulting and talking about my things..
Replying to your insult: how did you know how long my * is if you didn't try it.. 😕

This source's idea,security and coding are made by my own..
I didn't copy anything from any other the server and even the idea is new..
Old 07/21/2018, 10:03   #9

Quote:
Some psychology for u sir.. using bad words in a case like this one shows how wrong you are.. that you couldn't do anything but insulting me..

Talking about my * won't really insult me more than it's insult to you that you didn't find any thing to show your hate but insulting and talking about my things..
Replying to your insult: how did you know how long my * is if you didn't try it.. ��

This source's idea,security and coding are made by my own..
I didn't copy anything from any other the server and even the idea is new..
Oh, that's a huge **** lie. I've seen that same email password recovery system across 5 servers now. And the same web hosting software versions from a decade ago and same server features and details across 20+ others just this summer. Who do you think you're fooling? Get out of here. Stop advertising this ****.
Old 07/21/2018, 10:15   #10
You're the one who died

Received Thanks: 3,333
Use your old thread. Apparently I missed it in the list when approving the thread. My bad.

#closed

Closed Thread

« Legacy Conquer - Classic Conquer Online | ConquerDevils - A new classic server »