Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legacy Conquer - Classic Conquer Online

Discussion on Legacy Conquer - Classic Conquer Online within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 01/07/2018, 15:33   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1cko View Post
This server runs really well. It feels smooth compared to the other private servers I have played. My only concern is that with the rates so low, it will take a very long time to build chars and most private servers don't stick around that long.

After playing for about a week, I still feel that this server has a lot of potential. However, there are some things that concern me/thing I do not like.

The most frustrating thing on this server is that the server disconnects multiple times per day. During this time the server is restarted so it's up again instantly, but this can hurt TG time, especially if you're not a VIP (more to come on VIP later).

The VIP is currently 50% off for a Christmas sale. VIP1 is almost worthless for most players, so VIP2 is what we're looking for. My only gripe is that if the Christmas ends and the price goes to 20 dollars for 30 days. This is double every server and after hearing about the server costs, I feel it is expensive. I know this server does not want to be pay to win, and I'm glad for that, but VIP should only cost 10 bucks.

There is a 3 client maximum. We all had a large discussion in world chat over this the other day. It seems that it is more of a limit set by TQ than something that was set intentionally. I would like to see this changed. I understand the "slowing you down" argument, but everyone has a laptop and will just use multiple computers, making the 3 client limit useless.

There are certain things in this server that we're unsure about and would like some more communication from the team on. Things like 2nd reborn. Personally, I would like to see it added, but some people are playing thinking that it won't be. This is something we need to know.

It seems like this server has some top level talent from EPVP, but a concern of mine is that most of this talent has had their own private server before and, to my knowledge, they are shut down. I think it would be nice if the team would tell us why they shut down their server to give us a confidence boost that this one is around for the long-haul.
Lets see if I can touch most of your concerns - thank you for your post.

Server rates are dumb low; as intended content to be added will layer perks on top of current paradigm. Right now Legacy is a veritable base source with the availability to accept most forms of content; as we layer this content with prizes, events, and boss mobs the rates will effectively be much higher.
A recent example would be the introduction of the +1 30 minute duration hunting quest - over doubling the rate of +!s found during the event.
Not only are we slow to add this content out of inability to (with a one man show we have to put out fires more than move forward as humans make mistakes) - I expect the bulk of the events to hit in febuary

Server Disconnects - God yeah I know super annoying - luckily we are on revision 3 of attempting to fix the mob spawn / item spawn issue that is clogging up our source and crashing the threads - its a work in progress; the constant disconnects are a product of attempting to keep everyone happy whom is in game and having difficulty with this bug - restarts happen for players in game while those in TG get the short end of the stick. We continue to work on this issue until it is absolutely GONE - because we know you hate the restarts - we hate that we are having to do them. As you can see we gave the restart command to a group of trusted community members - to increase the uptime for the active players - we apologize deeply to the TG only players whom are taking a hit while we try to fix the issue.

The 3 client maximum is a community conversation currently - best handled by a community vote effort and or need for more communal input - i wont touch on it here - it's a matter of hacking the client's assembly and changing a variable - then re-releasing the client which wouldnt be touched until late january if the community effort succeeds in pushing us past 3 client max.

Past servers -
Ultimation: You don't have to look hard for ultimations' stuff - but if you weren't aware he previously ran AcidCO for a period of time and shut it down because he's not built to handle people well - hes an amazing developer - likely the best here; but he is too empathetic to handle an upset individual - he too gets upset and gets all 'fuck it' Acid CO fell mainly because Ultimation was working alone at that period of time in history and he simply couldn't develop and manage a community which he did not have a monetization structure on (after a few months of essentially free labor he shut down)

Argaman: RAWCO was my server - it was a partnership with the now defunct owner of Apex CO - after 6-8 months of advising and managing his server i convinced him to launch one designed my way - this quickly fell apart due to his dislike to do the task I had laid before him , and after launch it culminated in his team feeling like my server was taking his donation money / players. After about 3-5 months of this - being entirely hand tied behind P4N - lying to the community as part of the deal but not being able to fix a damn thing because i didnt even have access to the source - we agreed to shut it down. By agreed I mean - after months of not being able to help my players in any way, and being an absolute figurehead - i walked away.

Zatoshi, SirMagus, AlexeL : Zatoshi i know to be the brainchild behind a heavily followed project here called YakuzaCO - it has in it's work the hands of most respectable members of EPVP days of yore. I've seen this dude's white paper for the game its over 30 pages of the most professional you'd ever seen. SirMagus is the proprietor of SirMagusMods - a name which carries it own weight if you were around circa 2009. AlexeL ran another leg of AcidCO i believe; after ultimation stepped away - and is heavily involved with the modification/ art of CO from years past.

The website is up - sometimes my developer makes an error and it goes down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by s1cko View Post
This server runs really well. It feels smooth compared to the other private servers I have played. My only concern is that with the rates so low, it will take a very long time to build chars and most private servers don't stick around that long.
Forgot to say thanks - our server is entirely custom source from C# - using the common and back door resources available here and in secret groups you cant join. It does run smooth - much smoother than the 'competitors' - It took Ultimation, myself, and other individuals over a year to get to this point of near stability. As far as progression - it's only the first hill to climb that is the biggest - once established the game play flat lines a bit yet is agreeably incomplete.
We like to hold on to our community by showing them our readability to work directly hand in hand with the players on most aspects of game play - quite frankly we have carved a niche of 'hardcore' players as intended and we are walking the line of keeping these hardcore members interested - and bringing in new players with quality of life / ease of game play additions. Somewhere in the middle is where we will eventually reside.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/14/2018, 14:45   #62

Recent changes to our server: More mobs spawns, addition of +1 VIP notifications, and enabling of multi client so that you may expedite your conquer experience on Legacy Conquer. As always - tuning into our discord will give you access to all recent changes.
Our community is growing fast - and our development of this new custom C# source proceeds along with the growth.
Check out Legacy Conquer for an absolute unique take on 'Classic' - the brainchild of many many years of CO development, play, and sales.
Additionally - feel free to take part in our community which I can honestly say is the largest grouping of veteran players and developers to hit the market since QO/Acid CO and the ilk.

This is what teamwork looks like.

Players are coming from all sorts of alternative private servers; they usually say one thing - It's not perfected, but it's already more responsive, and smoother running than all other servers available. This is because my team utilized years of development experience and skill to create a made from scratch 100% NEW AND AUTHENTIC source to drive our server.
If you are familur with Ultimation, you know that using a binary source was absolutely out of the question.

In all honesty - there isn't this level of development happening in Conquer anywhere else.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/15/2018, 03:32   #63

Been playing for some days now and all I can say is that stop looking around and get on the boat as soon as possible!

Not only is this server real classic, the devs all in all are so chill af and also you get an immidiate response if you have any problems. The playerbase is truly amazing, never met such good people in that short time! Also met big veterans from Dragon Server times, too bad I did not play back then I started a bit later but you can see those people are friendly and motivated! Not a lot of level 130's and not a lot of socketed items around, so be a part of it, be party of LEGACY it is truly amazing, loving it so far!!

This is truly classic, don't expect to get 130 and full gear in few days here, you gotta work your *** OFF to see progress, I'm lovin' it!

10/10.

EDIT: The donation system is fair and you cannot bulk (pay2win) here. You can buy a bit and get a little start though, as in 15$ for 8 DBs (VIP3 + selling it as Token).
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/15/2018, 19:51   #64

As a long time member of this server - it truly has come a long way. We've had our ups and downs but it's been smooth sailing for awhile now. If you're interested in a true OG conquer experience then you've come to the right place.

We have a VERY active community - with an incredibly interactive discord server to go along with it. A helping hand is just a message away.

We have some of the best mods/admins a player could ask for - with 99% of updates being polled in a specific Discord channel.

Come join us!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/19/2018, 01:43   #65

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,112
Gave the thread 5 stars. I wonder if we can get enough votes to show up on epvp.
I think the requirement is around 5 or 10 votes?
Thanks
4 Users
Old 01/23/2018, 16:59   #66

website don't work
Old 01/24/2018, 05:10   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by isma33 View Post
website don't work
host sided maintenance this morning.
Old 01/27/2018, 02:26   #68

elite*gold: 130
Even though Ultimation and I have a quarrel, I know that he puts in the hours to get stuff fixed and working. That is if he has interest, if he doesn't may *** have mercy on EliteMagus' soul.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/29/2018, 01:33   #69

elite*gold: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
Even though Ultimation and I have a quarrel, I know that he puts in the hours to get stuff fixed and working. That is if he has interest, if he doesn't may *** have mercy on EliteMagus' soul.
ahahaha

glad to see the server working so well — Ulti really put in a crazy stupid amount of hours creating this and it deserves acknowledgement
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/02/2018, 19:23   #70

Unless you are not working on it right now, is offline.
Old 02/02/2018, 20:23   #71

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,112
Quote:
Originally Posted by cois View Post
Unless you are not working on it right now, is offline.
Join their Discord. It's likely just maintenance or, if it is an issue, something they'll give players an ETA on through Discord. They've been pretty responsive from what I've seen.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/02/2018, 22:09   #72

Received Thanks: 1,565
Well.. lets put it this way, since legacy has become more popular, there have been a huge rise in "classic" servers.. and Guess what.. one of these server owns keeps buying ******* ddosing services to keep knocking our server down.. its getting rather annoying. I wish this community would ******* grown up and just get on with there own projects instead of trying to **** everyone elses up.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 02/03/2018, 02:24   #73

elite*gold: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimation View Post
Well.. lets put it this way, since legacy has become more popular, there have been a huge rise in "classic" servers.. and Guess what.. one of these server owns keeps buying ******* ddosing services to keep knocking our server down.. its getting rather annoying. I wish this community would ******* grown up and just get on with there own projects instead of trying to **** everyone elses up.
I apologize for the intrusion but I wanted to reinforce your words. Shannara Conquer has also received multiple DDoS attacks in the past 2 weeks. In 2 years running the server I can tell that whenever these random servers running on the same source with no changes whatsoever pop up throughout time ddos attacks also appear out of thin ar. The truth is they won't get on with their projects because they are immature ****** who have been ruining what's left of this community over the years with their 1-2 month servers that serve only to take donations from early birds and vanish after they've gathered a few bucks.
Thanks
5 Users
Old 02/03/2018, 18:24   #74

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimation View Post
Well.. lets put it this way, since legacy has become more popular, there have been a huge rise in "classic" servers.. and Guess what.. one of these server owns keeps buying fucking ddosing services to keep knocking our server down.. its getting rather annoying. I wish this community would fucking grown up and just get on with there own projects instead of trying to fuck everyone elses up.
Pot calling the kettle black?

Old 02/04/2018, 01:28   #75

Received Thanks: 1,565
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetterX View Post
Pot calling the kettle black?

if you havent noticed all the servers i have targeted are binaries, people running them with no skill what so ever... thats why they was targetted. But thanks for letting know your the guy who is constantly ddosing me
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread

Tags
2.0, classic, conquer