Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

AbyssConquer has arrived! New classic NA server

Discussion on AbyssConquer has arrived! New classic NA server within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AbyssConquer has arrived! New classic NA server

I have been working on this for some time now and am happy to welcome players to join! My goal is to make this server truly special and unite classic players.

• Low rate classic server
  • West coast USA hosted (great for USA, Australia, Philippines, Mexico, Canada)
  • No second rebirth, blessed items or defense gems
  • No CPs, lottery or mall
  • No battle power, refinery, subclass
  • Many fun pvp events including favorites like freeze war, pass the bomb and many others.
  • No pay2win. Only garments and vip tickets from donating
  • Earn free VIP or other boosts with ActivityPoints (events, online points, voting, bosses)
  • Over a hundred different garments to pick from!
  • Friendly staff

You can play now at

I welcome questions so I can make the server even better! I have many plans but first we need players to test new stuff when I add it.

Old 05/23/2017, 07:46   #2

If you want an fresh classic server to jump on here's your gig. Low rates, good ping for NA players, no p2w. Good stuff.

Old 05/23/2017, 08:04   #3

elite*gold: 200
I don't mean to be evasive or something but the only thing I'd have to say would be asking you or your staff to stop advertising on other servers.
Try to build your server through proper advertising channels like epvp, Facebook ads, xtremetop100, so on instead of logging into other people's servers and whispering everyone telling them to join yours. It would be the same as going to Walmart and reach every customer telling them to go to Aldi instead, it's somewhat disrespectful in my point of view.
Old 05/23/2017, 08:37   #4

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyorai View Post
I don't mean to be evasive or something but the only thing I'd have to say would be asking you or your staff to stop advertising on other servers.
Try to build your server through proper advertising channels like epvp, Facebook ads, xtremetop100, so on instead of logging into other people's servers and whispering everyone telling them to join yours. It would be the same as going to Walmart and reach every customer telling them to go to Aldi instead, it's somewhat disrespectful in my point of view.
^
With respect to the comment above, this server seems really weird in general. You gloat about having a good staff and proper client protection on the website and seem to have a lot of the project work to pull off a decent server, but then have really crappy staff members, a half-assed website from a free template, and a half-assed advertisement with nothing really about what makes this server unique. It's odd... It's like Chris sold his source to you, or a member of his staff did, or that you are Chris. Your account join date is strikingly similar to Chris's ban date. It's very odd.

In addition, please fix your css.

Code:
#mainav ul { text-align: center; }
#header #logo * { list-style: none; }
#header #logo > .fl_right { margin-top: 20px; }

Old 05/23/2017, 15:17   #5

ApexConquer.cfg, using awesomium, live chat redirected on first attempt to conquerheroes IP, health bars and same anti-bot encryption (well, if you wanna call it encryption) detected.

Welcome back Chris.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/26/2017, 19:24   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyorai View Post
I will take your advice and tell them to not go to other games.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
^
With respect to the comment above, this server seems really weird in general. You gloat about having a good staff and proper client protection on the website and seem to have a lot of the project work to pull off a decent server, but then have really crappy staff members, a half-assed website from a free template, and a half-assed advertisement with nothing really about what makes this server unique. It's odd... It's like Chris sold his source to you, or a member of his staff did, or that you are Chris. Your account join date is strikingly similar to Chris's ban date. It's very odd.

In addition, please fix your css.

Code:
#mainav ul { text-align: center; }
#header #logo * { list-style: none; }
#header #logo > .fl_right { margin-top: 20px; }
Yes I bought the source to make my server quicker. I have been working hard to learn to make it fun and special for players. Today I have added 8 new maps for combat and 3 more events. I have fixed many bugs in the source that players have told me about during first few days of the server. I do hope you will try the game I think you will enjoy what I am trying to make.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorev1 View Post
ApexConquer.cfg, using awesomium, live chat redirected on first attempt to conquerheroes IP, health bars and same anti-bot encryption (well, if you wanna call it encryption) detected.

Welcome back Chris.
I tried to change the name of the configuration but it is built in so I cannot modify it. I think you messaged me in the game but logged out before I could respond sorry I did not reply in time. If you know how to change those settings would you let me know how?
Old 10/13/2017, 12:34   #7
Im Ruhestand

The Black Market: 410/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,162
Arrow CO2 PServer Advertising -> CO2 PServer Archi…

#moved

Closed Thread

« Fresh new server Explicit-Co | Sensation Conquer Classic »