Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Epoch Online [Classic with a twist]

Discussion on Epoch Online [Classic with a twist] within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/24/2017, 04:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
It seems like he's a rival server just posting garbage.
I wouldn't take what he says to heart.
nah not a rival server. i did play his server and im just helpin a friend so if he cant take constructive criticism then he shouldnt ask for opinions of others. so further ah do remove yourself from talking trash thank you.
Old 06/24/2017, 04:57   #17

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by cody2012 View Post
nah not a rival server. i did play his server and im just helpin a friend so if he cant take constructive criticism then he shouldnt ask for opinions of others. so further ah do remove yourself from talking trash thank you.
You're basically saying it's too grindy... but it's a classic server. So... useless post? It just seems like an empty negative post that you'd usually see from a rival server, which you kind of are. Even complaining that there's too much to do? What? And I think it's a very big stretch to assume the owner can't take criticism, especially when I have nothing to do with this server and he asked you for more information.
Old 06/24/2017, 05:05   #18

Quote:
You're basically saying it's too grindy... but it's a classic server. So... useless post? It just seems like an empty negative post that you'd usually see from a rival server, which you kind of are. Even complaining that there's too much to do? What? And I think it's a very big stretch to assume the owner can't take criticism, especially when I have nothing to do with this server and he asked you for more information.
not really useless when hes asking for input now is it? Negative post nah it isnt negative its my opinion. You said dont take it to heart in your last post. kinda contradicting yourself there arnt ya
Old 06/24/2017, 07:52   #19

Quote:
It seems like he's a rival server just posting garbage.
I wouldn't take what he says to heart.
Never knew we had a rival server, guess that nice to hear pushes us to do better content.
Old 06/24/2017, 19:03   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpochCommunity View Post
Never knew we had a rival server, guess that nice to hear pushes us to do better content.
lol as i said not a rival. i did play your server Crown was my name got to lvl 71. your rates were just too low for comfort. maybe no lifers like it but guys who have a job and life just too much.
Old 06/24/2017, 19:13   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by cody2012 View Post
lol as i said not a rival. i did play your server Crown was my name got to lvl 71. your rates were just too low for comfort. maybe no lifers like it but guys who have a job and life just too much.
Thing is not many people found it hard and most of our english players who actually have jobs and not much time has successfully made gears, although it takes time you have different methods of making money. I would suggest checking out discord and ask questions most players are very helpful. But if not I appreciate your feedback and hope the best in your adventure on finding a server that fits what you're looking for. Not every server is for everyone.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2017, 04:00   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpochCommunity View Post
Thing is not many people found it hard and most of our english players who actually have jobs and not much time has successfully made gears, although it takes time you have different methods of making money. I would suggest checking out discord and ask questions most players are very helpful. But if not I appreciate your feedback and hope the best in your adventure on finding a server that fits what you're looking for. Not every server is for everyone.
true that. you too
Old 06/27/2017, 17:53   #23

For the past couple days we have been investigating on the illegal trades that are done in our server by players who keep selling/buying items for real cash. All players caught selling for real life money or buying will be permanently banned
(no warning) we believe everyone should be able to play in even/fair terms. Thank you to all of our players for the reports we will constantly fight againist players attempting to sell for real life money and make a fair/safe environment
that everyone deserves.
Old 07/03/2017, 07:58   #24

Just another day cruising the spawns.
Remember, botting is not allowed on Epoch!
Old 07/03/2017, 21:29   #25

I'm impressed the message board works ingame
Old 07/04/2017, 00:27   #26

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottdavey View Post
I'm impressed the message board works ingame
It's a binary server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/10/2017, 07:06   #27

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Polite reminder: your website's registration page doesn't have a captcha.
Old 07/10/2017, 20:45   #28

they had but it didn't work properly so they removed it temporarily
Old 07/11/2017, 10:50   #29

elite*gold: 20
I would advise to use encryption on your website so username and passwords are not being sent in the clear.
Old 07/13/2017, 00:24   #30

I have been playing the server for the last 4 days and so far the experience has been great. The skill changes for all the useless skills are great, the fact that fire and thunder hits multiple targets is so useful for lvling a water if you cant find a plvler. The community for the most part has been really friendly, except for the few pker but every server has them. And the fact that the GM actually cares about people cheating and actually does stuff about it, and actually talks to his community when they ask his questions is probably the best of all. I do suggest trying the server out and have already suggested it to a few of my friends and brought them over to it. If anyone has any questions in game whisper me Dragoon or StarStruck and i will answer if i know an answer for it. Happy gaming.
Closed Thread