Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

XioOnline - Actual Classic

Discussion on XioOnline - Actual Classic within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
XioOnline - Actual Classic

Introduction

Hello,

I'm currently writing this on behalf of the whole XioOnline team. Welcome to a thread that advertises a server created completely from scratch in order to ensure complete control over every aspect of the server. XioOnline has/will have features never before seen in Conquer Online.

Features

Pictures that might be worth looking at:

As you might have noticed, there are many servers out there that advertise that they are completely 'classic', while still using CPS, Battlepower, Lotto or anything else that's quite 'new'. We are here to tell you we have no intention of ever introducing such things to our server. There will not be any second reborn and the maximum level is 130.

Do you remember the times when you had to really grind for your gear? Do you remember the times where, when you had some elite and super items that were +2/+3 and you had a maximum of 2 sockets, people were astounded? We would like to bring this back. Drop rates will not be very high, you will not reach full super with 2 sockets very easily. The only way to get sockets in your headgear/ring/necklace/armor/boots is to upgrade your gear in Twin City using meteors.

Also, the time of actually hitting level 130 and feeling proud of yourself for doing that are about to return. We handle the official TQ exp rates and will not change them under any circumstances except during happy hours (everything x1,6). If you are looking for an easy server, you'd better get out of here. Hard work is rewarded.

We offer a completely unique feature within the world of Conquer Online. Namely a character selection screen. No more creating multiple accounts for 1 character. On each account you can store up to 4 characters. And I hear you thinking 'yea but you can only logon 1 of them at a time..' No, if you have an archer on the account and you select it, and you also want to login your trojan because somebody killed you, you can just log that character too, under the same account, without disconnecting. It's obvious though, that you cannot log the same character twice.

Updates

Many updates have been done to make the server more stable and to make it crash less. Now that we are almost finished we can show you the change log of what exactly has been changed since we made this thread, which is A LOT.

Feature update #4:

Feature update #3:

Feature update #2:

Feature update #1:

The complete change log:

Join us

There's so much more that I can tell you, but you will just have to see for yourself in the world of XioOnline. So why not join us? We are currently in Alpha phase and sorting out as many bugs as you can find. Alpha meaning the game is completely playable. All though some features are still missing, we are developing rapidly and will soon roll into Beta.

XioOnline is not the only server that is run by this staff. CrystalSeven will also reach the surface, which is another completely custom source.

Without further ado, we as the XioOnline staff would like to welcome you into our world.

Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/29/2014, 22:43   #2

elite*gold: 130
Isn't this thread useless since the owners already have a thread?
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2014, 00:21   #3

Lot bugs.. No drops any mobs..
Old 08/30/2014, 00:55   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by turk55 View Post
Isn't this thread useless since the owners already have a thread?
Actually it's not, because the other thread was supposed to be advertising eternalco before they made whole new arrangements.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/30/2014, 02:19   #5

good enough for me to waste sometime
regard the quality the owners are great coders
still got some minor bugs
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/30/2014, 02:23   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckymert1 View Post
Lot bugs.. No drops any mobs..
As Daniel said, we are currently in Alpha phase, so bugs are expected.

Monsters not dropping anything was an issue that has been "fixed" 7 hours ago.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/30/2014, 02:52   #7

elite*gold: 26
Important note: Everyone needs to create a website account then login using the same logins in the game server, You've gotta do that.
Old 08/30/2014, 23:54   #8

Everything looks good so far, many bugs have been fixed and the ping I get there is just amazing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2014, 22:03   #9

This is gonna be an epic server... Goodjob
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2014, 17:42   #10

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Cleaned, as requested.
If you have further issues, please contact me privately.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/02/2014, 13:53   #11

Join us and experience the growth! It's always nicer to start a server as one of the first and being a high level when it actually gets popular and attracts more people! Since this server will be around for a pretty **** long while it'll be worth the hard work!
Old 09/03/2014, 12:56   #12

elite*gold: 26
We were under a DDoS attack the other day, Surprisingly it had a very slight effect that our emulator was barely effected. The server remained alive and maintained full functionality. Also there were no data loss what so ever.
Old 10/19/2014, 19:36   #13

when your server gonna be online ??
Old 10/19/2014, 19:40   #14

elite*gold: 67
it is online but we are still working heavily on it. You may not like it at this current state.

Check our Website for more info:
Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/24/2014, 00:09   #15

i joined but got my self at bitrh city .. i cant move then i got dc anyhelp how to play ^__^ ??
Closed Thread