Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising > CO2 PServer Archive
You last visited: Today at 08:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NightMare-Co The Best Co P-server Ever Cheak It out

Discussion on NightMare-Co The Best Co P-server Ever Cheak It out within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up NightMare-Co CilenT 5950 New TorJan And More !!

#Closed
Old 04/01/2014, 00:20   #2

Are you even trying? You might want to cheak into a new high network speed spell checker while posting. Also you are using a .tk, and most likely some leeched source. Don't get me wrong, props for trying, well sort of. At least put forward effort.

-Every elitepvper ever..
Old 04/01/2014, 06:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkedyuh View Post
Are you even trying? You might want to cheak into a new high network speed spell checker while posting. Also you are using a .tk, and most likely some leeched source. Don't get me wrong, props for trying, well sort of. At least put forward effort.

-Every elitepvper ever..
This is funny, because your text is just as wrong as his. I wonder who decided that its the best server tho.
Old 04/01/2014, 10:05   #4

Quote:

-Every elitepvper ever..
1- My website is .tk for while just 1 week then i will change it to .com btw

2 - My Network Speed it's ok the your check is wrong :3

3 - My Server Is High Has a High protection even With The Ip In public

4 -
Old 04/01/2014, 13:25   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y u k i View Post
This is funny, because your text is just as wrong as his. I wonder who decided that its the best server tho.
Apparently you failed to catch the sarcasm with my misspelled words. But, same difference in the meaning of the post. This is most likely a horrible server and will die within a weeks time.
Old 04/01/2014, 22:12   #6

Quote:
Apparently you failed to catch the sarcasm with my misspelled words. But, same difference in the meaning of the post. This is most likely a horrible server and will die within a weeks time.
Meh, couldnt tell by your name, soz.
Old 04/01/2014, 23:04   #7

It's cool, and expected as me 7 years a go probably didn't think about future names much haha. Anyways, time to stop spamming this useless thread .
Old 04/02/2014, 00:21   #8

Quote:
weeks ? it will die the next few days .
Old 04/02/2014, 13:17   #9

don't even bother to check servers whose claim to be the best priv servers ever
Old 04/21/2014, 19:00   #10

For Who Said That The Server Will Close in Few Days or Weeks Etc

The Server Still online Active Team + Active Players + New Torjan update And New Npc's

And New Thing's Hadn't Add in any Server Before

So in The Face of u And The Day's on And will Tell u That The Server That u laugh At it

Became The Best Then Any other Btw Ik That there Is Server's close After Some Week's

Ihave played in Many server like That so i open This one Not To Earn Money i open It

for Fun
Old 04/22/2014, 22:22   #11

right...

what?
Old 04/22/2014, 23:00   #12

elite*gold: 111
Quote:
Originally Posted by xmomenx View Post
For Who Said That The Server Will Close in Few Days or Weeks Etc

The Server Still online Active Team + Active Players + New Torjan update And New Npc's

And New Thing's Hadn't Add in any Server Before
blablablabla
for Fun
One question, if I may. Why do you always have capital letters in every word? It's been like this for as long as I remember, but just why? What do you achieve by this, other than annoying people? I realize that English isn't your first language, which is fine, but there is abselutely no reason what so ever to do this. Typos we can live with, I just don't understand the point with the capital letters.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/23/2014, 10:49   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*NewDuuDe*~ View Post
One question, if I may. Why do you always have capital letters in every word? It's been like this for as long as I remember, but just why? What do you achieve by this, other than annoying people? I realize that English isn't your first language, which is fine, but there is abselutely no reason what so ever to do this. Typos we can live with, I just don't understand the point with the capital letters.
No point at all :3 and what is take ur interest is my capital letter :3
Old 05/12/2014, 22:22   #14

server changelog :

NightMare-Co Closed for ever !

#request To Close This Thread

our team would like to Inform players that we closed nightmare-co but we will open the new server after 2 days it will be named LastDream-Co we will put all nightmare's account's in the new server

thank u NightMare-Co Team
Old 05/13/2014, 02:27   #15

Sigh.
Closed Thread