Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rebel Conquer 5065 Classic Private Server

Discussion on Rebel Conquer 5065 Classic Private Server within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/03/2014, 18:29   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Execution! View Post
How about you try that in English now eh?
It's true, communication with GM's are difficult cuz they don't speak english so well.. You guys should take few more people on your team (People who can speak english). I think GM has forgotten its not like theres only turkish players on the server. I was going to buy Gold Cup by donating 20$ , But i guess i have to find another way cuz gm seems to not understand what i want . LOL

Old 07/10/2014, 12:57   #62

Server is full of brain damaged kids, their parents must have kick em on the head when they were born. Nobody understands english , not even GM. If you don't speak turkish, you will be kos'd . Was playing there for a while but these guys made me so ****** ******.
Old 07/13/2014, 03:05   #63

What do you expect from people running binary servers with 0 clue of how to even use them, that why conquer died just saying, that the reason I quit working on binarys and co servers in general its a **** community.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/03/2017, 00:36   #64

server online.
Old 01/03/2017, 00:44   #65

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 4,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by neshter1 View Post
server online.
No, it's not. The website even says "GAME SERVER : OFFLINE"
This thread should be closed in the Archive section.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Classic Conquer Online Private Server
01/03/2015 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello, I have been a member to this site for a while but never really spent much time posting things so I'm fairly new to this. Anyways, enough about that. My question here is "Is it possible to make a private conquer online server that works just like the normal conquer but uses a very old patch?". I want to make a private server that uses the same settings the game used before all this new crap came out and all the new classes. Preferably a patch that is roughly 4-5 years old and only has the...
[Guide]How to make 5065 conquer online private server
01/14/2013 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 10 Replies
Step1:First you need to download MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service the Client! MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service the Source! Navicat - Download Center - Download the World's Best Oracle Manager, MySQL Front End, SQLite GUI Frontend, SQL Azure & PostgreSQL GUI for Windows, Mac OS X & Linux - Download Now! Support Access to MySQL, Excel to MySQL, MySQL editor, MySQL administ the Navicat mysql!...
[Request] A GOOD guide on creating a 5065/5095 private conquer server
02/04/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Firstly, I want to create my own Conquer Online private server. I am asking for a good guide that any of you know of. Secondly, After searching through about 3 forums without finding a single helpful guide for around 4 hours.. I am starting to get a bit pissed off. Going through page, after page, after page to find endless requests on topics that I don't care about. Then when you finally come to a guide the links are dead or it is very difficult to understand and not in English on another...
Conquer Private Server Patch 5065 TQ (Bin...)
04/20/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello Together... I Hope Someone Could Help Me... I´ve seen the Translator Thread.. But My Question Is How can I Translate NPC´s With the Following Action Text xD