Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Private Server > CO2 PServer Advertising > CO2 PServer Archive
You last visited: Today at 03:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nemesis - Low Rate, PVE & PVP, Elemental System, Fishing, Crafting, Allegiances ect

Discussion on Nemesis - Low Rate, PVE & PVP, Elemental System, Fishing, Crafting, Allegiances ect within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Nemesis - Low Rate, PVE & PVP, Elemental System, Fishing, Crafting, Allegiances ect

Server Website:

Hosted: England, VPS 24/7

Patch: Roughly Around 5690 ish, We modified it so much we lost track, We tested 5700+ but we diddnt like the Assasin expansion much so we have no intention to follow TQ's patch path right now and are just goin our own way.

We have no Finshed Closed Alpha & Earily Beta testing and we feel its at a place where we are resonably happy with it so we are now opening live to the public, Not everything is 100% perfect yet but then when is it ever but we feel its good enough right now to allow people to use it.

Alpha & Beta accounts were removed to allow level playing field for everyone.

Explanation to some new features and some old removed ones:

Fan & Tower *Removed* - Pointless Items, May re-introduce at a later date once it has been modified to work as something to do with the new elemental system but its only ideas at the moment.
Battlepower *Removed for battle stats* - Was a bad addition by Co, We only use battlepower now to calculate bonus exp for your characters when fighting monsters.
Chi System *Removed* - After testing this new feature in our alpha phase we found that again its kind of pointless, We are currently re-working it so its used for the new elemental damage system which we will be testing and then re-implementing at a later date once we get it working how we want it to.

Elemental Damage System - When looking into the new things added by Co we noticed the fire, water earth ect ect wasent used a great deal so we decided to expand it greatly creating a new damage class alongside the others, all monsters in game now fit into there own Elemental categorys. We are still working on expanding this system and will update more at a later date as there is too much to go into right now.

Dungeons (Adventure Quests) - There are multiple dungeons now in game that can be accessed anytime, 1 solo dungeon split into different level categorys and a team dungeon which can be done 5 times per day (Also called Adventure Quests).
They vary in play style from level 40 - 140, Most team involve some big boss battle, Sometimes more than 1. We included little treats and pitfalls in all dungeons from booby traps that can stun you at exactly the wrong time to spawning new monsters close by that you wont wanna bump into, multiple treasure chests to find + more all addin unique variations to the experiance. Adventure Quests can also be used to plvl noob as long as they are within screen distance when you accept and hand in the quest they gain items and exp. Again this system is being expanded weekly as we add more dungeons ect

Crafting System - We decided to add a large crafting system to the game to add more of an rpg feel, the crafting system involves finding recipes when you hunt to specific upgrades to your gear, you can then read the recipe to find whats needed, We altered the mining system slightly to accomdate this now with different ores which can be melded together to make higher level ingots up to level 9 which increase item stats and chance of success when used to create you bonus stat item, Lots of other gathering items have been added from fur, bones, eggs ect ect ect, We also have a wooded area where you can go chop trees down for wood which can also be melded together.

Alongside the gear crafting there are also new buffs & other potions which can be created from herb gathering and many other new things to make things like time limited buffs poison, life leech ect and each potion has its Anti version, Again this is a system thats being expanded and is only in its infancy.

Player Created Events - After some long disscussions we found there were always people who just wanted to pvp 24/7 and kept askin for more pk events daily so instead of making tons n tons of events that clash each day we decided to go half and half for daily events & pk matches and then create a system where players can just create and host there own Pk matches 24/7. Currently consists of 4 events you can create, Elite Pk, Skill Pk, Kill the terrorist & last man standing, You have multiple options to configure when creating ur events from different maps, to entry price & prizes.

Fishing - Currently only used for crafting materials, although you can gain treasure chests occasionally from this, We are still looking at ways to expand this, There is also daily Fishing Tournaments being run.

Treasure Digging - As its says really find or win treasure maps, go buy a treasure digging tool, go try digging at random coords the treasure maps gives you until you find ya bounty.

Allegiance System - This was an idea from another game which we ported over, Basically when you first login your assigned an allegiance to 1 of the main 5 towns, Each town has its own Energy Crystal, You can attack any towns crystal but your own to steal realm energy and the energy you steal gets added to your towns crystal, Each hour prizes are awarded to the members of the town whos crystal has the highest energy, each week you get assigned a new random allegiance. Because of this Twin City is now no longer PK Free so all bets are off when your uppin ur gear ect lol
Each week from Monday - Thursday Allegiance war takes place, Each town has its own pk map with a pole like in GW, You have to go to enemy towns maps and get there pole down to 0 Points, When a towns pole reaches 0 there out of that weeks war, The town who has the most points left come thrusday night gets access to a special map all day friday where they can hunt big bosses and gain nice prizes, May sound easy but each towns pole is protected not only by its town players but also by realm guards Enjoy.

There is lots more which we are still documenting and writing up info for along with addin lots more new stuff, I may create a development post updating more stuff and info of the new things were working on later.

Features

*New* Daily Lotto Draw
*New* 7 New Adventure Quests/Dungeons
*New* Player Created Events
*New* Daily Quests
*New* Elemental Damage Attack System
*New* Life Leech, Poison & Anti Buff Potions
*New* Weekly Allegiance PK Wars
*New* Treasure Hunting/Digging For Treasures
*New* Fishing
*New* Crafting
*New* Team Dungeons
*New* Allegiances
*New* Farming
*New* Gale Shallow Maps, Monsters And NPCs

CP Slot Machines
Mounts
Daily Quiz Show
Fishing Tournaments
Dis City Event
Texas Hold'Em Poker
Max +12 Gear Upgrade
Monster Hunt Quest
Demon Exterminator Quest
Skill PK Matches
Elite PK Matches
Kill The Terrorist PK Matches
Capture the Flag PK Matches
Last Man Standing PK Matches
Weekly & Monthly PK Matches
Treasure In The Blue Event
Class PK Matches
Guild War
Many Daily Events
Max Level 140
All Class's Fully working
All Skill's Working + Pure Skill's

Daily Event Times

Dis City: *11.00 - 12.00 & 00.00 - 01.00*
Elite PK: *13.00 - End & 02.00 - End*
Infected Pheasants: *14.00 - 15.00 & 02.00 - 03.00*
Last Man Standing: *15.45 - 16.00 & 03.45 - 04.00*
Top Donation War: Every Monday *16.10 - End*
Treasure Hunt: *17.30 - 18.00 & 05.30 - 06.00*
Skill Team War: *18.00 - End & 06.00 - End*
QuizShow: *19.00 - 19.15 & 07.00 - 07.15*
Fishing Tournament: *19.30 - 20.00 & 07.30 - 08.00*
Capture The Flag: *20.10 - 20.50*
Treasure In The Blue: *21.00 - 22.00 & 08.00 - 09.00*
Kill The Terrorist: *22.40 - 23.00 & 09.40 - 10.00*

Guild War: *Sunday 00:00 - 23:59*

Monthly Pk: 1st Day of each month *21.30*
Weekly Pk: Every Saturday *16.10*

Class Pk:
Trojan *Saturday 23.15 - 23.30*
Warrior *Sunday 23.15 - 23.30*
Fire Tao *Monday 23.15 - 23.30*
Water Tao *Monday 23.30 - 23.45*
Ninja *Tuesday 23.15 - 23.30*
Monk *Wednesday 23.15 - 23.30*
Pirates *Thursday 23.15 - 23.30*
Arch *Friday 23.15 - 23.30*
Old 07/06/2013, 07:05   #2

elite*gold: 15
Might try it. Otherwise you should put some images.

Good luck with it.
Old 07/06/2013, 11:22   #3

A definite attention grabber. Hope the customization isn't less than it's made out to be. Downloading right now.
Old 07/06/2013, 13:30   #4

Seems cool , i'm going to download it right now.
Old 07/06/2013, 13:31   #5

Wooooooooow, ima play a bit here.
Old 07/06/2013, 15:24   #6

more then 1 and half hours since i'm installing it and not even half installed . wtf is this -.-
Old 07/06/2013, 16:43   #7

Hey guys,

Yup everything i mentioned before is in there + quite a bit more, I will prob write up a development thread or something today or tomorrow giving more details of exactly everything thats in it, what were working on adding and also what we have now that we are slowly expanding and what were adding to it.

Quote:
more then 1 and half hours since i'm installing it and not even half installed . wtf is this -.-
@X-Cape sorry its taking time to install for you, the installer was orignally made for someone who couldnt work out how to use a rar file.....lol. I think its compression rate very done mega high so prob why its takin a while to install, Just gave it a test on mine and took about 10minutes to install while pc was left idle but may go slower on older pc's. Id suggest use the zipped version if you dont have internet speed & download limitations as its just a zipped version of the installed one, Extract anywhere and play. Gonna put a note on the 2 downloads now.
Old 07/06/2013, 20:58   #8

believe it or not , after 6 hours it's still installing . Nothing ever took me so much to install , not even games that were 20-30 gbs . My pc it's not old , dunno why took me so much .
Old 07/06/2013, 21:39   #9

Mine didn't take long to dl, to extract/install it took quite a bit but I've been online the past 12 hours. Seems pretty awesome so far.
Old 07/06/2013, 23:16   #10

Cape, something must be wrong with ur PC, i extracted it in about 3 minutes :O

anyway im new to the game, wanted to try it out, so would be cool if someome helped me
Old 07/06/2013, 23:33   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleck1 View Post
Cape, something must be wrong with ur PC, i extracted it in about 3 minutes :O

anyway im new to the game, wanted to try it out, so would be cool if someome helped me
Nobody really has a great knowledge of the quickest way to get good stuff and level up yet. Me and some other guys were just leveling ourselves haha. It's tough just at level 40 :P
Old 07/07/2013, 03:12   #12

Haha yeah 6 hours+ is a bit extreme not sure why its taking that long to be honest.

Yeah the exp is at a lowish rate, If you see a gm around and he/she is not busy feel free to ask for a hand, they will do some plvling or run some adv dungeons for ya if you want a boost up to get ya on your way or you just need some info.
Old 07/09/2013, 01:58   #13

This is a great server! its a new world!
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2013, 11:44   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by peglo124 View Post
This is a great server! its a new world!
Yeah, we just need more players cuz its awesome server.
Old 07/11/2013, 20:00   #15

Well it seems nice, but for some strange reason I get really high ping. Even though I'm living in the Netherlands, which is freakishly close to England. It's not my internet either I know that for sure.