Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CoolCo

Discussion on CoolCo within the CO2 PServer Archive forum part of the CO2 PServer Advertising category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 185
Cool CoolCo

Welcome to: LINKBACK REMOVED

CoolConquer, stay cool, stay awesome.
We focus on style not Pvp. Just kidding.

Our focus is to give you the best gaming experience that we can give you. The server is old. 5680 something, so it doesn't have Assassin. For now it's hamachi, but ill get that VPS in a coouple of days. We have an english staff of 2 members. 1GM and 1PM. We have GW, some more events and P6 souls. Max level is 140 and it's the same for gears lvl.

LINKBACK REMOVED

What we do have thats bad:
Bugs, not many, but some. Im going to try to fix them with my friend, so there wont be many/any bugs left.

What more we are going to do with the game:
We are going to put some more events, and fair amount of cps in price. I will try to add halos in the new events (the old ones already have them), but I am not a GFX coder, so there might not be any of them halos. We are also going to try to put Elite GW which will be everyday at 18 PM Northern and Eastern Europe time. Ill also get a paid domain and not free domain & maybe a special emailaddress.

I really hope you guys join us even though we are a hamchi server at the moment. I WILL buy VPS, so don't worry about that.

Remember: Stay cool and stay awesome!
LINKBACK REMOVED